Reviews for Sailor Pilots
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! It's so good!

SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
heh...too bad she doesn't die in the next chp...

Unusual couplings, this story has. Very unusual. Though, its not going towards my favor coz Serena is becoming the 'perfect soldier' and i despise it when that happens. Anyways...the story is still really good so far. I just dont really like either Serena or Relena. *shrug* mary sues, i guess you could call em that. well, ja.
AnimeSweetheart chapter 12 . 1/1/2004
OH MY GOD! I love this story!and Rei and Trowa do look awsome they are my favorite couple of ALL TIMES!anyway OMG I just can't say anything else this is a good story cuz it has my fave couples in it!I can't describe any other word to go with it!I love it!-
shattered-words chapter 12 . 9/25/2002
OH MY GOD! I love it, i absolutely love it! I have no other words with which to describe it. That's all; I LOVE IT!

Iyame chapter 12 . 1/19/2002
That was so cool the cuppling so works.
nicolesaturn chapter 12 . 12/15/2001
I really thought that the whole story was great and you should make more great stories just like this one i will very well read it .
g chapter 6 . 9/15/2001
old serena is better!
Mystical Jade chapter 12 . 9/3/2001
That was pretty good...I'm glad Serena's happy, but it really is too bad Darien had to die. ( I feel so bad for him! But at least he lives on in that alternate dimension, alongside Chibi-usa, uh, Rini. Great job! And I'm looking forward to reading the sequel (though it's already out)... _
Mystical Jade chapter 10 . 9/3/2001
Cute part! _ Oh, and Dorothy was in Endless Waltz... There were two different versions, I believe. The movie version and the OVA version. She was in one of them; I just don't remember which! I'm off to read the next part!
Princess Akia chapter 12 . 8/26/2001
Sorry it took so long to review . . .But, wow! This was a pretty good story. Pretty cute, though I don't really actually read romance kind of stories . . . I write and someties (rarely) read action/adventure/humor. Well, I'm justa starter. This is good! I might read the sequel (depends on if I have time to) Well, ja ne!
Mystical Jade 2 lazy 2 sign-in chapter 6 . 8/24/2001
Wow! I can't believe she actually shot Darien! I feel a little bad for him, seriously! He's not the best boyfriend, but I can't believe she shot him! Hopefully, he won't die, because it's just a shot to his shoulder, right? He's no Heero Yuy, but I'm sure he can survive that. _ Interesting so far.
Hikari Tenshi chapter 6 . 8/22/2001
Wow! I really like this story! Keep it up! _~
Princess Akai chapter 8 . 8/6/2001
Aww . . .This was a cute chapter! Poor Duo! At least he got a chance to meet his parents. You did a great job, GG! Well, I'll read the rest of the parts later! Ja ne
Princess Akia chapter 5 . 8/6/2001
Hey GameGirl . . .Sorry I didn't leave any reviews for the last chapters _* But I've read the others. So far, I think you're doing a great job on this story, and I can't wait to read the next 6 chapters. I liked the first chapter, and yes, I think Artemis would look cute in Treize's outfit. Well, that's all! Bai bai!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 8/2/2001
This is really cute so far! _ And yes, I think that Artemis would be adorable in Treize's outfit, *lol*. But this is pretty interesting so far! I'll have to read the rest... Later!