Reviews for Mistoffelees: the hat molester cat
ShadowDrake chapter 1 . 4/9
You are evil... EVIL I say (in a good way)... and must be encouraged to no end! Now all you have to do is figure out the names of the 7 little tux-hat kits?
Misterfleas chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
This definitely brought a smile to my face! D
Mistoffolees'girl89 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Dude, that story is so messed up! I about fell outta my chair laughing. Please, i beg you, do not give up comedy writing. we need peope like you!
RIPStitches chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Hahaha. That made me laugh like an idiot. I will never look at misto the same way again.
W0lf-Spirit chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
This is the funniest thing ever. Especially the 2nd chapter here. lol
XxCelaenoxX chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
this story is extremely unexpected to say the least but very funny to say the most!

XxCelaenoxX

x
Chaytons Angel chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
*dies lauhing* That was hilarious. Poor Misto. Poor hat.
Mini-Chobi chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
XD Mistoffelees, you bad tom! Now the hat's all sad, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT! XP lol
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
XD OMG HILARIOUS! So THAT'S how he "produced seven kittens right out of a hat" X3 Oh Misto...
Amanika chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Lol, I like, oh so random but very funny.
Ari-Moon chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
You are insane! I'm sorry but this is just too weird!
Sleeping Tiger chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Uh... Ahem, hmm. Okay... I find myself blushing at the thought of a hat being molested! And yet, it's the second Cats fic I've read where an objected was being-forget I even began that sentence! I will never think about that hat during Bustopher Jones' song the same way again. *traumatized*
TigressJellicle chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
That's *one* way to interpret "produced seven kittens", anyway. *snickers* Well done, it was good for a laugh.
Puddycat chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
*snicker* Oh, that poor hat...
Svecounia chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Oh...! That poor hat! It's Misto's spur-of-the-moment maturbation toy, poor thing! _