Reviews for Different Time Different Space
Riku chapter 2 . 6/20
Do more please, I liked your writing.
ElaCharm chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
PLEASE! Update! I know it's been five years, but this story is really good and it would be so amazing if you finished it. Please keep writing this story, because it's a good idea and it helps us writing-impaired readers something to enjoy and look forward to. Please?
XKinhoshiX chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Hello I was wondering if you would finish this story or not? It's really good and I enjoyed it alot so could you continue it? Please!
The Devious Shini chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Hey, please update this story, its very fun to read
Internet Ruler chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Hm, you could have either Kai or Riku get injured and one of the sisters innocently try to give him some blood like Saya in the anime did. That way RikuDiva and KaiSaya could have babies.
dragonseeker15 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Will solomon and Hagi be in this story? What happen next?
ChiropteraQueen278 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
OMG UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
BlackRoseDuelist7 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
it's really cute and funny. i know you said it was set in the eighteen-hundreds but is there an exact year?
dragonfire5000 chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
I really like where this story is going, but I'm a little surprised that it hasn't been updated for a long time. Please continue this story; I really like Diva x Riku stories. Keep up the good work!
sillyangelxo chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I started reading this, and all I have to say is I LOVE IT! Please update soon! Or, when u have time. ;3
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Great Story!
Cookies321 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
wsome story update soon please
Katirna chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Definatly Big Haji... Imagine how spoiled Saya will be with her Haji-kun following here around... Haji: No Saya, I'll fall off the cliff and almost die!
jster1983 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
No thank you. I just like your other story. It has a interesting twist. Thanks anyway.
NobleAngel015 chapter 2 . 10/3/2007