Reviews for Under the Observer's Eye
claraowl chapter 1 . 1/30
*claps* That was great! :D
Lily Hatch chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This is really beautiful. I understand that the main point of this plot was the OSC's notes and conclusion on each character and I especially liked that it is not the "real" version -implying that it is false or incomplete. (I will probably be using the OSCs notes as reference to aid me in my own endeavours to better understand and embellish the OHSHC.) I actually felt that the attention to Kyoya/Haruhi was very pleasant, -as one of my favourite pairings - however I also felt that because of them you spent very little time on how others were reacting during the rest of the fic... Though, I can't say that my FanGirlSqueal button was neglected.

Kyoya is often made out to be unbeatable and I appreciated that you didn't point it out with a big flourish - though it was giggle worthy - that he was. I missed not being able to witness as a reader, but I liked the way things were structured in your fic. Along with many others I also really liked your characterisation and the fact that Haruhi never strayed. I think she is the one that most often gets changed to fit pairing purposes and I've never been as worried about the other hosts, though they as well were In Character. (And Kyoya's proposition for Haruhi at the end was brilliant)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was a great story. Written differently then any I've read before. Everyone was ic and I loved the ending. Good job!
Marisol Akyri chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
one of my favorite one-shots of haruhi and kyouya i just read

i love the plot behind it, and the outsmarting "nega" kyouya, he made me laugh. so did the report, with poor kyouya labeled with homosexual tendencies. and the ending was lovely, and im glad you didnt make either kyouya or haruhi ooc

if you EVER want to turn this into a full-flegded stroy, ill be your number one fan~

*_*

marisol akyri
RandomDream chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Long, nice and cute :) Great Job.

Thanks!
dark and bittersweet chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
lol. kyoya can be fooled to huh. that was nice, not the fooling-kyoya part, but the fic as a whole. and of course, the fact that it wasn't too fluffy, no let me take that back, it wasnt fluffy at all. i liked it ,
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I loved it! Also, I actually wasn't expecting the OSC's little twist at the end. The characters were very in character, and Tamaki was totally pinned down in the report. I also love Kyouya's no-nonsense way of asking Haruhi out on a date. It's so him.

BuenĂ­ssimo.
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That sneaky club! That president is as sly and as manipulating as Kyouya! I'm glad they understand the situation though. How observant of them! Great story! :)
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
short. but pretty cute. could have it be a little longer. otherwise, it's good.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
this was good, i like how haruhi is distrustful of kyouya taking her to dinner. I would have liked more on the week they were observed.
razzi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was awesome. I really like the observations from the science club. Though I must admit it was a bit dissapointing, even though it was pretty funny, to find out Kyouya could be bested.
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
he he. kengaku's hilarious. nice ficcy.
dead2self chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aw, I loved it! It seemed straight out of the manga! XD My favorite part was the passage about the twins in the OSC's report. Priceless!
azurefirewulf chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
lmao, i loved the report, especially the ending :D
AnitaGrace chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Yes, I loved it. Kyouya and Haruhi are amazing and I feel like you got their characters spot on, especially Haruhi. (Especially about her being naive about things involving her.)

Good job!