Reviews for Possessions
Saskie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Awww... Kite is so freaking adorable! ) I don't usually go to KitexBlackrose but this is too cute to pass up! Excellent writing and you kept them both in character! )
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Nice evil fan clubs
Taromaru chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
LOL, that was cute, especially the Kite asking out Black Rose bit. I've been looking for a good Kite x Black Rose fic for awhile(can't believe how little there are on this site despite being an official pairing in the .hack universe).
isis2k2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
How nice, I would have never imagined Kite asking Blackrose for date. He seems so shy to me, but at least I now they hooked up in your little .hack universe.
xiia chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Lol! Great fic!
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That is one of the coolest things EVER! In the history of .hack stories! I LOVED THIS TO DEATH! Awesome job, and please keep writing more of these! Thank you so much for making me laugh and brightening my day! KITE-BLACKROSE RULE!
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
lol, great story, keep it up! But one question, shouldn't this story be in .HACK LIMINALITY section. I didn't see liminality yet, i only saw sign and legend of the twilight. even though they appeared in SIGN but i think their story will be more focused in liminality.
LightingFox101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i cant wait for the next chapter
Krissy chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Because it TOTALLY occured to me that I hadn't reviewed! And because I totally love this story! *huggles*

(Post the fanclub story and don't forget to send me the multi-chap one!)

Lotsa love.