Reviews for Red Moon & Golden Sun
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 7 . 1/18
what a bamf-fic!
duchessme chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
so,all they have is naruto's a there are more
Sasukitty4728 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I've read your story so far and its really good. You are far better than others and I'm not trying to please you. Just stating the facts but you can take it as a compliment if you want to. Please continue the story? ? :p
Kittens Kat chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
ruki uchiha chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
please make more of this story it is very interesting
random fan chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Keep writing this, it would make me very happy. I think you are a great wri... PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE! keep writing this. I'm begging you, and I do not beg, I MIGHT ask, I MIGHT demand, I might even bug someone until the give in, but NEVER! do I beg, so please, please, please, KEEP WRITING... (now, I am going to collect myself and try to regain some of my pride that I just lost... )
120991ln chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
coninue loving the fanfic
xo chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
America soo isn't the highest thing in the world! They're just obese loudmouths that THINK they're the greatest!
KitsuneDango chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
s&m?

lol i loved it though not the torture part though itachi should love naruto!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
How could you end with a cliffhanger? Why? Please update! Dying to know what happens next! XD
Living in Darkness chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
oh naru is not virgin anymore

ku ku ku

is this story going to continue?

I want to know what will happen next
afallenheart chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Itanaru101 chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
wow! INTENSE! Plz, update asap!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
great story so far! Please update soon! and i liked the ending at the way bottom whn u said about a guy humping a tv.. tht was funny, good thing im a girl.
YaoiFanGirl5678 chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Hiya, I know its been a while since you last updated, but I hope you update soonit's a good story