Reviews for Chasing Perfection
Kitty Savella chapter 18 . 2/9
This was really good. The relationship seemed quite realistic, and the story progression was good.
Kitty Savella chapter 12 . 2/9
In answer to Hermione's color question: champagne. It goes with everything.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 18 . 1/19
Oh my gosh that was a horribly great place to end this story! I actually cried at the ending.
Antara93 chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
just wen sev decides 2 propose harry says he dsnt want marriage
wth...
is he serious?
neways great ff cont wid d great wrk
ur an awesome writer
The Potters of the Future chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Guess what's going to be in the prophet tomorrow.
desertforest21 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
The sad thing is I can totally picture Sirius snapping his fingers and rolling his head and shaking his hips and giving a perfect, "SWEET HEEEEEEEELL TO THE NO!" Discussion while Remus inspects his nails and goes "mmmmmhhmmm" and "you tell him sugarbunch!"
Azrael Jinsei chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Thank you so much for writing this.
spangelsbitch chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
So far, your story is kind of ok. There are just some issues that keep it from being better than that. First, let me say that there are plenty of elements that kept me reading, as normally I would not continue readinga fic like this, showing that it has hidden potential.

On to the issuses:

First, it's how you depict Harry. You have him a bit too childish. Not only in this fic so far, but in the last as well. That's the main element that would cause me to stop reading. One thing that shows his childish nature is this thing with marriage. There is actually no problem with waiting like you had Severus suggest.

Second, you never went into Molly's views against Severus and Harry. Molly is not the type of person to forget something like, especially seeing how she made Severus a jumper. The pieces don't fit.

Third, the house thing. Harry wanting a swimming pool? It's completely random and out of place. Nor does it make any sense whatsoever. Especially with them being in the wizarding world, as there's no reason for one really. Also, why not just have a house built for them? If they're gonna keep looking, which is taking a while, why not have a house being built in that time as it's more effective. A side issue Harry mentioned in regards to the house was the issue of money. There doesn't seem to be a reason for that to have come up. Everyone knows how rich Harry is. If anything, somehow the conversation of how they were going to share expenses should've been brought up. Not what you had Harry said.

I hope I did not offend you in anyway. I am just giving my honest opinion of how your fic could be better. It's just the minor things and character development that can go a long way with fics.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
Well I liked this but I can't help but think that that last but hurt Severus just a tad. He was finally prepared to share something more with Harry and Harry shot it down without knowing. It's a bit sad, but I loved this fic and I'm glad you shared it! Wonderful job!
sarahsezlove chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Another wonderful installment.
Thank you.
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
You make me laugh...then you make me sigh. Darn, but you're good.
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I'm laughing out loud at their 'giant sex' conversation. Severus really better be prepared.
sarahsezlove chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Phew! All that testosterone has given me a headache! :)
sarahsezlove chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I like mushy poop! :)
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I have a massive grin on my face right now :)