Reviews for Dear Diary
Adam chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Y U NO FINISH GOOD STORY?
RaimundoFangirl chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Just out of curiousity, could you do a chapter based off of episode 47-Dream stalker? I rly loved that ep(espicially seeing a rly cute lil Raimundo!Fangirl moment!). Thanks if your reading this!Btw, you're a mega good writer, you should totally continue!
akwurddx3 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
(: cant wait till the next chapter comes out, hope itll be soon!

RunawayLove101 chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
update soon!
El 0h El chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
awesome chapter! update soon!
Star in Ruin chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
ok. number1 Rai does not swear and say gay (witch i kinda like.)

number 2 i thout it was ok.

number 3please stop basing it on the episodes. i have seen them all and know what is going to happen.(no afence, it is boring because reason 3.
Xoxo Hugs and Kisses chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
UPDATE SOON!
kawa-kiree chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
" I wouldn’t join them if someone paid me! " ? *Cough* *Cough*

HAHAHAHA!

I loved your little author's note at the beginning with the "So anyway I decided to skip Katnappe, because no one likes her". I just thought that was really really funny.

Update soon!

Please?
I don't have a account chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
This is a good jounal. (Did I spell that Right?) Please continue! p.s. When Rai is quoting it should be FORCE NOT KNOWLEDGE!
cynically quixotic chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
UP-DATE! UP-DATE! UP-DATE! UP-DATE!
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
i really lyked tis chapter and cant wait for the next one
r3dmasquerade7 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
woo! the last two chapters rocked P keep going, this is really good! update soon!
r3dmasquerade7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Ahahaha, that was really hilarious! "Rank ghost thing" classic. Well done, you really got into Raimundos head! Cant wait to move on to the next chapters.
Raigirl chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
COL!

Raigirl
SerenaSarcastic chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
haha! the last part where Rai is like, 'I wouldn't join them (Heylin side) if they paid me!' and i'm all like...sure just wait until you don't get promoted to aprentice!

But still, Rai's like...HOT and he doesn't know any better to never say never! hehe... i just said never...I SAID IT AGAIN!lol!

*rAiKiMlOver455673*