Reviews for While Simba was Gone
Screech Oneshot chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I love this fanfic, you are really amazing wth this one. I better keep up with all your stories,lol.
x-xMasqueradeAngelx-x chapter 18 . 11/7/2008
Wow, I have just been reading this whole fanfic for less than an hour, and it was amazing! the way you captured the personality of each character, the way you explored the background of Nala, her father, and what happened while Simba was gone. It was such a well written fanfic, I'm glad to have read it. You are a very talented writer, the only thing that threw me a bit was that when a character spoke, their line was on the next one down, which confused me a bit at first but then I got used to it. Anyway well done, I have only written for Robin Hood in the Disney section, but have a read if you like, it has been complete a while but i'm starting a sequel which will be uploaded today. Anyway, well done and so sorry for this unbelievably long review x
s-s-l chapter 19 . 10/3/2007
Man i loved this story ( read it twice ) please make more tlk stories you are soo good at them
nalalover chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
Hey I just love this story! it is the best story of simba and nala i have ever heard! Nala is just my fave character and i can se you love Nala too!
Nalalover chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
Loved you story Especially the love chapters :) but for some reason i can't watch further on..
purpletwist chapter 19 . 7/15/2007
this is a terific story! one of the best I have ever read! have you ever think about sumiting this to have a favor to ask, I'm gonna be writing my own lionking stories soon, would you like to read them when I get the first few chapter up?...oh god here I go rambling on I better shut up
michael maclean chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
so far the story is realy good i just wanna keep on reading it though you may want te scan over it with spell check i've spotted a few mistakes but other than that so far i give it...7 out of 10
princesstarfire chapter 19 . 4/30/2007
Oh Bella! that was so sweet lol
Fan Boy 101 chapter 19 . 4/29/2007
Beautiful ending. Wonderful story! Can't wait to read your other Lion King fic!
Scuta5 chapter 19 . 4/29/2007
Now this is the best chapter, is it me our when Simba said "Stories have no end." sound familiar, that is so cool. When Rafiki said Nala was pregnant, I started crying with happyness, I'm not afraid to admit it. Yes you are right Nala's story needs to be told. I cant wait for your next chapter.

Your Nala buddy, Scuta5.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
Wow! What an amazing story! Wonderful job, acting-singing-bella! I think this is a perfect way to end the story! Can't wait to read another one of your awesome Lion King fic! Take care.
caitlin chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
so good! i'm hooked! please continue!i want to see this go to the part where simba and nala have kiara.
Scuta5 chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
I was very concerned about Nala, when she is sad, so am I; But I smiled when she was happy, it feels like I'm right in the story it is so cool. This is the best chapter so far. You could have Nala tell Simba she is pregnant, and she could worry that she wouldn't be a good mother or something, just an idea. Update soon, if you want. My Nala buddy always.
Scuta5 chapter 17 . 4/21/2007
I love this chapter, Nala becoming queen, so sweet and cool. Simba loves her back, I mean seriously who wouldn't. What is the empty feeling Nala is having? I'll find out someday.

I wish you the greatest luck, when you sing "My Heart will go on" My sister is a very good singer,and she sings that song sometimes, and my sister is 14 years old. I know you will do well. Your Nala buddy, Scuta5.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Cool chapter! I knew you weren't gonna kill Nala. And I'm glad that Nala gets to see her father again. Now, Simba has defeated Scar, what's gonna happen next? Is the next chapter the final one? Update soon, please!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »