Reviews for While Simba was Gone
Scuta5 chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
I was very concerned about Nala, when she is sad, so am I; But I smiled when she was happy, it feels like I'm right in the story it is so cool. This is the best chapter so far. You could have Nala tell Simba she is pregnant, and she could worry that she wouldn't be a good mother or something, just an idea. Update soon, if you want. My Nala buddy always.
Scuta5 chapter 17 . 4/21/2007
I love this chapter, Nala becoming queen, so sweet and cool. Simba loves her back, I mean seriously who wouldn't. What is the empty feeling Nala is having? I'll find out someday.

I wish you the greatest luck, when you sing "My Heart will go on" My sister is a very good singer,and she sings that song sometimes, and my sister is 14 years old. I know you will do well. Your Nala buddy, Scuta5.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Cool chapter! I knew you weren't gonna kill Nala. And I'm glad that Nala gets to see her father again. Now, Simba has defeated Scar, what's gonna happen next? Is the next chapter the final one? Update soon, please!
TheForsakenShadow chapter 16 . 4/20/2007
While Nala was in heaven, I thought she had died. I was just about to click the 'back' button and stop reading. But I thought for a moment, and decided to keep reading. I was so thankful to see that Nala wasn't dead anymore! This was a very good chapter! Update soon!

-KS.
Scuta5 chapter 16 . 4/20/2007
Nice chapter, the way you wrote is awesome, I don't care how short it is.

Nala got to be with her dad, that was so sweet. I'm glad to help you anytime.

Update soon, my friend.
TheForsakenShadow chapter 15 . 4/19/2007
This was an excellent chapter! NO! Don't kill Nala! *begs* If you do, I'll kill you! *evil laugh*

Update soon!

-KS.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
Oh man! Please don't let Nala die! It suck BIG TIME if she did! Great chapter! Update soon! I sure hope Nala doesn't die!
Scuta5 chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
You better not kill of Nala, I won't like that very much. Is Sarafina dead? I hope not. Nice chapter, update soon my Nala buddy.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 14 . 4/16/2007
Nice! Can't wait to find out who gets hurt in the next chapter! Update soon!
Riptide36 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
I've only had time to read three chapters, but your story about Scar's dictatorship after Mùfasa's death is perhaps one of the best stories I've seen so far on this website (and a very dark story subject)! You've created a masterpiece that has everything that makes a good story great! I really couldn't help but feel sorry for the remaining lionesses through reading this, I must say, but it really is a brilliant read for anyone who has seen Lion King!

10/10
Fan Boy 101 chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Sweet! Update soon!
Scuta5 chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
I like it, so cool, this is how you spell meerkat, and it is Pumbaa, not Pumba. just trying to help a good friend. I can't wait for the next chapters. update soon, my Nala buddy.
princesstarfire chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Go Nala! whoo ho thats my girl
Scuta5 chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
So cool, I like it. Nala doubting that Simba did not go back, I could never think of that. Update soon.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
Good one! It's about time Simba takes down Scar. Can't wait till then!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »