Reviews for While Simba was Gone
TheForsakenShadow chapter 16 . 4/20/2007
While Nala was in heaven, I thought she had died. I was just about to click the 'back' button and stop reading. But I thought for a moment, and decided to keep reading. I was so thankful to see that Nala wasn't dead anymore! This was a very good chapter! Update soon!

Scuta5 chapter 16 . 4/20/2007
Nice chapter, the way you wrote is awesome, I don't care how short it is.

Nala got to be with her dad, that was so sweet. I'm glad to help you anytime.

Update soon, my friend.
TheForsakenShadow chapter 15 . 4/19/2007
This was an excellent chapter! NO! Don't kill Nala! *begs* If you do, I'll kill you! *evil laugh*

Update soon!

Fan Boy 101 chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
Oh man! Please don't let Nala die! It suck BIG TIME if she did! Great chapter! Update soon! I sure hope Nala doesn't die!
Scuta5 chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
You better not kill of Nala, I won't like that very much. Is Sarafina dead? I hope not. Nice chapter, update soon my Nala buddy.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 14 . 4/16/2007
Nice! Can't wait to find out who gets hurt in the next chapter! Update soon!
Riptide36 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
I've only had time to read three chapters, but your story about Scar's dictatorship after Mùfasa's death is perhaps one of the best stories I've seen so far on this website (and a very dark story subject)! You've created a masterpiece that has everything that makes a good story great! I really couldn't help but feel sorry for the remaining lionesses through reading this, I must say, but it really is a brilliant read for anyone who has seen Lion King!

Fan Boy 101 chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Sweet! Update soon!
Scuta5 chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
I like it, so cool, this is how you spell meerkat, and it is Pumbaa, not Pumba. just trying to help a good friend. I can't wait for the next chapters. update soon, my Nala buddy.
princesstarfire chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Go Nala! whoo ho thats my girl
Scuta5 chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
So cool, I like it. Nala doubting that Simba did not go back, I could never think of that. Update soon.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
Good one! It's about time Simba takes down Scar. Can't wait till then!
princesstarfire chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
Yea Finnaly that stubborn guy needed 2 bumps! but ill settele for 1 LOL
princesstarfire chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
Poor Nala SIMBA IS A JERK i know he has suffered and i feel for the guy but nobody messes with Nala!
Scuta5 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
Cool, kind of like Simba talking to Mufasa, I like this story so much. Well update soon. Your Nala buddy.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »