Reviews for While Simba was Gone
Fan Boy 101 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
Despite it being short, nice chapter! I'm glad that you loved my idea and used it. Makes me feel great to help a fellow writer. As always, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep them rolling!
TheForsakenShadow chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Aw...this kinda brought tears to my eyes! D update soon!
Fan Boy 101 chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
Good one! Although there weren't that many changes from the movie. Here's an idea for the next chapter. Have Nala search all night for Simba. Then make her doubt that she'll convince him to be king and make her think that all hope is lost. Soon, when she least expects it, have Nala see her dead father; telling her not to give up. I hope that helps. Update real soon.
Scuta5 chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
Sweet! I like it, this is a great story. I almost cried, so sweet. update soon, Nala buddy.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
Very cute. Great chapter, as always! Please update soon!
Scuta5 chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
I got teary eyed reading this, honestly. So cute, and romantic.

I love this chapter, hope you have a fun Easter.

From your Nala Buddy, also known as Scuta5.
princesstarfire chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
Its just to good to be true an even more romantice sene of can you feel the love tonight your the bomb! Bella
princesstarfire chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
Cuteness! its so sweet im getting my 1st cavitie
Scuta5 chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
This is so romantic, I love it so much, update soon please, I'm begging you, I can't wait any longer, I'm going insane!... Sorry, I just can't wait to see the next chapter, how you write is cool.

My Nala buddy, you would make a very cool author. If you chose to do that in the future.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
Good chapter! Can't wait for the romance!
Scuta5 chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
No, that was a good cliffhanger, I wanna know Nala's reaction, well I kind off already do, but still. Update soon. Nala is gonna be so happy.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
Nice! Update soon!
Fan Boy 101 chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
Beautiful chapter! You did a wonderful job on it! The song was breathtaking - showing Nala's determaination to find help for the Pride Lands. Excellent work! Now, Nala has finally left the Pride Lands. How long will it be till she finally finds Simba? Can't wait! Please update REAL soon!
GP King Lygerion chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
Again, a very nice chapter very well written. Fighting over a tiny mouse...what's the world coming too? Nala will find her happiness someday! UPDATE SOON!
Scuta5 chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
Wow, this is amazing, what a chapter, I love it so much. And the song, I love it as well. update soon.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »