Reviews for While Simba was Gone
Amaya Wings chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Update as soon as you can!
Scuta5 chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
I like this story, the next chapter of "The Lioness Queen" might be up today or tomorrow. I don't like Nala when she is sad, it makes me sad.
GP King Lygerion chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
A very nice chapter. Her emotions are very well written, for I almost can feel myself in her body. I want find out more, so please continue on with the story. I'm dying to find out what is going to happen next! Update Soon!
Scuta5 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I like this story, Nala is the best; I like how you describe of what the characters are doing, that is very good. Thank you for dedicating this story to me, I'm glad you consider me your Nala buddy.

I don't like Scar at all. I just gor more ideas for "The Lioness Queen"

Seattle was fun, but cold, there were clouds all over; yet no thunder and lightning. I am glad.

My mom lives in Seattle, and so does my sister.

Anyway thank you again for the review, my Nala buddy.

P.S. I'm adding this story to my fave story list.

Farewell from "Scuta the white warrior lion"
Fan Boy 101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Man... Poor Nala. All that hunting she had to do...and Scar... Anyway, nice chapter. Can't wait for more!
Fan Boy 101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Pretty good, so far. Update soon.
GP King Lygerion chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
A very nice attempt I must say! I always wondered what played in the Pridelands after Simba ran away, when Mufasa died. I hope I can find the answers here, because many LK fics don't clearly explain what really happened. As a LK fan, I have decided to put you on my favorite/alert list. Hope to see more of your work!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6