Reviews for TomoKun in Wonderland!
KitsuneHime18x chapter 3 . 4/15
This is so great! I hope you write more of this soon! I really adore the yaoi version!
Sybil Rowan chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
This was great little series you wrote. I see you had posted it a long time ago, but I would have loved to see Tomokun in X land. It would be a scream to see him chased around by Kamui, Fuuma, and Sorata. Better yet! Seishiro and Sabura! Now that would put a smile on my face.
Sybil Rowan chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Good job with this parody, too. I enjoyed the Humpty Dumpty part.
Sybil Rowan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
LOL, nicely done. I enjoyed this a great deal.
Celtic Harmony chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
update soon please. Yaoi rules!
KhaosKitty chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
These bishounen are creepy. ;

Love the emperor tho. xD

KhaosKitty chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I could picture the whole thing! xDD

This is pretty damn weird...

KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow, what a great idea!

I watched this anime out of curiosity - I'm not a yuri fan - but a yaoi version is a work of genius!

What's Tomo-kun meant to look like?

I imagined a cute uke sort with black hair and brown eyes...

Anyhoo, great fic, I shall read on!

Forgotten.Thirteen chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
I love this. I'm not a fan of MiyukiChan in Wonderland, but I had clicked on it hoping there was a yaoi parody. When I saw this, I had to read it. I love it so much. It's filled with so much win. _

-Rasko
Ranma Matsuri chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I really hope you go on with this, it's very entertaining and the possibilities are endless... yaoi-ness, yay!
Determined chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Yesh yaoi! :) (Worships)
bb chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
I can't believe you updated thank you
Kouga Myazawa chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
Nope. It was just an excuse for me to write him coming to school. She is non-existent.
Baka Basher chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Normally I find yaoi downright creepy, but this is cute and rather funny, just like the original Miyuki-chan.

Oh! Question! Was the girl that Tomo was planning to ask out at the beginning Miyuki? (ponders)
silverwolf chapter 3 . 8/2/2007