Reviews for Kiss My Eyes
SoA chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
WHAT THE FUCK! i hate you!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 12 . 7/7/2007
Well, well, well... This was actually the first fic I've read from you, I spotted it on the full list of new Stargate: SG-1 updates, and the title caught my eyes: I have seen a Daniel/Adria video to that AFI song, though not on youtube, so I'm not sure if it's the same... here's the link to that, I hope it works, if not, this one's made by Kalin a.k.a. Arakin.

files.

the profile is .com (slash) Kalinx101

Anyway, as I was saying, this was the first one I read from you, and now I decided to post a review here too. It's a good thing, really, because othervise I wouldn't have realized there was an epilogue... :D BTW, the song Hero is by Nickelback...

I loved the whole thing. Like with the AFI video, one part of me shudders in disgust, the other absolutely loves it. It's weird! I don't know which part is bigger... But I do know that I loved it. Thanks again!

Wings90
TylinSedai chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
wow this was really good! Im adding this to favorites
Khentkawes chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Ah, a happy ending...even if they do have to keep saving the galaxy. *grin* And I like the fact that you added Tomin in there, even mentioning his friendship with Daniel. That's something we would never get to see on the series.

Well, it's certainly been an interesting ride full of different possibilities to explore and I've enjoyed every step of the way.

Thanks for posting!
HAZMOT chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
Ah, such an ending. Nice. :D
Khentkawes chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
Well, that wasn't exactly what I was expecting. It makes sense though. And Adria's new-found perspective on her relationship with Daniel is interesting...now it's just a matter of how Daniel will handle it, and if Vala will get over her anger. But the way Vala responded when she realized Adria was sick was perfect. So sweet. Of course Vala still has maternal feelings and you portray those well.

Looking ...

Sorry, your review was just interrupted by a battle with a huge, evil spider. I lost my train of thought. Now what was I saying?

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to the epilogue. I don't imagine that Daniel and Vala will have an easy time of it, but I'm sure you'll give us some nice resolution between them. Maybe Jack could help? :-) happy writing!
Spyridon chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
Oh, my god poor Daniel. If she loved him as a father, what the hell is going to hapopen to his emotional state? Only one chapter left? I wish there were more. Can't wait for the last one. :)
acer-sigma chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
That's interesting, makes sense that she could revert to the mind of a child when she is only a few years old. As for the whole father/daughter type of love, its kind of disturbing when you look at the type of relationship the two had. But considering the wierd situations in sci-fi it does tend to work. As for Adria pointing out to Daniel about whats going on between him and Vala, I think he's gonna need a lot of work to patch things up with her. Anyways looking forward to seeing the epilogue.
Shadowbolt the Demon chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
This story is exactly what I've been looking for - Daniel/Adria story after The Shroud and it's really good. I like the characterization and you actually have good grammar and spelling! I think it's kind of odd that the Ori wouldn't mind their relationship while Adria was still an Ori but I still really like it. I can especially see Vala reacting how she does, especially now that Unending aired. Now I just can't wait to see what's up with Adria's child-like behavior and see what happens to Daniel and Vala. Great story, once again.
Spyridon chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
Oh, poor Vala. Man, I wonder what's going to happen to them now. Probably Woolsey's gonna come in and suggest dissecting Adria to bits now. That wouldn't be a shocker.
ray1 chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
Oh, this is good. Keep it up.
Khentkawes chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
I'm sorry, but I'm really laughing right now. Not so much because of the story, but because Jack called Adria "devil woman." I've been calling Adria "demon woman" for months now. It's my personal nickname for her. *grin*

Anyway...I like this childlike version of Adria. For some reason, I believe it. Funny how you've suddenly made me change my tune because I actually feel just a little bit sorry for her.
acer-sigma chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
Hope Jack and the others rip Daniel a new one for his reaction to loving Vala. As for Adria, I don't particularly trust her, afterall its not like she's ordered her army to stand down or anything, and even then not much. There's definitely a scheme in the works.
HAZMOT chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
Yes, you need to pat yourself on the back. Well is Daniel faking about Adria or trying to protect Vala? How cruel can the man be? Adria, child like, hah. Jack has a point and trusting Daniel a third time might be their undoing. I don't think Daniel is all innocent as he seems. Poor Vala, her own daughter taking away the man she truly loved. Her running away was heart wrenching. So now what will she do. Go after Adria or forget about Daniel? Hm. Ok, too much info. Must wait for the "Briar"! :D
Khentkawes chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
I don't trust Adria. Never will. If she's going to earth, it can't be for the reasons Daniel thinks or hopes. But I'm glad to see him confronting her. After all, love involves self-sacrifice, and as far as I can see, Adria is incapable of that. Of course, I doubt Daniel will be able to just go back.

Anyways...I'm still enjoying this darker story you've got going here. Have fun on vacation.