Reviews for Teamwork, the Answer is Teamwork!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
hope you updated soon couz the story was awsome and i like it so pls update soon...

:-):-
derp chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
You honestly had me up until wood release... it would be impossible for her to have that. It's a kekkei genkai of the Senju clan. The only exception was Yammato, since Orochimaru implanted Hashirama's cells into his body. Why is Hinata using that?
Mai-chan803 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Kakashi bro, ur killing me! Hahaha anyway updatean please!
Mai-chan803 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Haha kakashi was left behind instead! XD
xInsanity'SMILEx chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
/sits on a couch with my laptop/
…I'm waiting for you, next chapter… (TvT) I read a fic I get hooked on, then ALL OF A SUDDEN, it's never updated again... /sobs/ It's already 2014, dunno why I'm still trying. x'D
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
This fanfic is just brilliant :D
TheSadMachine chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Hope you update as soon as you can! This is so addicting!
Just.A.Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Lol! It's 2013 and still no update..

Mystery huh..

If you don't plan on finishing it then you so not have to right to have posted it here and made the people who had liked your story to hope and wait that you will finish it.
You let those people wait and then what 6 years later and still no update why don't you just delete it.
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
lovely
TheSadMachine chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Well whatever part you did edit, I'm loving it! I'm new here so...I guess I probably wouldn't be able to tell. xD
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Interesting! I'm gonna go ahead and read more. :)
Hinata fan chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Make more Chapters ... Its getting good first Sasuke and Hinata thing I agree with, even though I am all for Hinata and Naruto :P
UnstableFable chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Hey! I'm always totally thrilled to read a naruto fanfic based back in the genin days, and I liked what I've read so far...except for one detail. I just thought that kakashi would not of passed them considering it had only been hinata and sasuke working together and then getting the bells. It is a teamwork test but for all three of them, and naruto needs to learn that lesson too. While kakashi would be impressed with sasuke's and hinaya's idea to work together, he would however not be so considering naruto had not been apart of it nor sought out either. I apologise if you find it harsh but I thought it best to let you know. Otherwise I am fully enjoying my reading of this so far.
hateme101 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
This is really good update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Update soon please! It was a good story! :)