Reviews for Teamwork, the Answer is Teamwork!
Checkers chapter 1 . 4/13
Amazing story! I was hooked! Wish the other chapters were realeased even if they werent rewritten.
Searcher616 chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Still no update
wth chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
exscuse me but i think u got jjutsu mixed up. because wood release only runs in the senju clan and they hyuga use gentle fist
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
PLZ MAKE MORE THIS IS AMAZING !
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
hope you updated soon couz the story was awsome and i like it so pls update soon...

:-):-
derp chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
You honestly had me up until wood release... it would be impossible for her to have that. It's a kekkei genkai of the Senju clan. The only exception was Yammato, since Orochimaru implanted Hashirama's cells into his body. Why is Hinata using that?
Mai-chan803 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Kakashi bro, ur killing me! Hahaha anyway updatean please!
Mai-chan803 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Haha kakashi was left behind instead! XD
xInsanity'SMILEx chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
/sits on a couch with my laptop/
…I'm waiting for you, next chapter… (TvT) I read a fic I get hooked on, then ALL OF A SUDDEN, it's never updated again... /sobs/ It's already 2014, dunno why I'm still trying. x'D
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
This fanfic is just brilliant :D
TheSadMachine chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Hope you update as soon as you can! This is so addicting!
Just.A.Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Lol! It's 2013 and still no update..

Mystery huh..

If you don't plan on finishing it then you so not have to right to have posted it here and made the people who had liked your story to hope and wait that you will finish it.
You let those people wait and then what 6 years later and still no update why don't you just delete it.
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
lovely
TheSadMachine chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Well whatever part you did edit, I'm loving it! I'm new here so...I guess I probably wouldn't be able to tell. xD
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Interesting! I'm gonna go ahead and read more. :)