Reviews for Monster Child
ZayaMartinForever1995 chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
What happens next?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
This is a wonderful story - which I 1st read years ago. I do hope you finish it.
Vladimirlen chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Hey are you still alive? Please finish this story. Please.
owlhero chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
I love the story so far. I like how you brought Zack and Cody out of their restrictive point of views. You allowed them to see the limits, changes and the possible truths of their lives and maybe see who they really are. I like Jonah because he amde them realize the stuff they were missing out on in their lives.

I just only hope you put up the last chapter of the story-part 3
Shaman Hime chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Will you please please please finish this?

Im kinda scared out of my wits, alone at night, not the best timing to read this xD

Hope to see an update & great writing (:
Wyntirsno chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
Oh man, this, like your other story is very good. It is also missing the last chapter, or more. I hope you are still going to update this story, actually both of them. I can't wait to find out where Zack thinks Jonah is, and how he knows. Is it a twin thing? Please update soon.
C chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Wow. This story is incredible so far! Please keep updating! This is well-written and interesting. I'm really enjoying it! Don't stop, I'm addicted! ;)
littlewolf123 chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
wow...nice story! Very interesting plot. I wonder what will happen next. Update soon!
littlemessalina chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
can't wait for the next chapter!
KitCloudkicker52885 chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
Pretty interesting story, update soon. I'd like to continue reading your very fine work.
TivaAPLightning chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
wow u write unbelievable stories. I read Martin triplets and I am amazed. this looks like a great fic. btw u write a lot for one chapter there is like 60 words in this chapter alone. (not complaining)
Retard chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Wow! Thats amazing. Awesome story! I don't even like the Suite Life.

Update soon, I'm desperate to find out what happens.:)
loha chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
this is really, really good
Phish Tacko chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Keep going.
Phish Tacko chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Yes, I do like it. You should really write more. You write real good. I look up to good authors like you.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »