Reviews for Cold but hot
Japanese Perverted chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Great story! I can see this really happening before the events of the game.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
nice first chapter
pk123db456 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Jill Sandwich is just great! Everything gets funny when there's something to do with sandwiches, heh.

BTW I think Williamette means William Annette.
M364M4Ncro chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
yeah nice story u got there good job

gonna read that sequell

u cant see me, my time is now!
Kenshin13 chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
I loved this story, what a wonderful job you did with all the tension between Chris and Jill, it made my heart flutter several times. Your writing is easy to read and I loved every word!
The Duplicitous One chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Hey!

I'm new to the RE universe. I got interested in it after I played RE4. For some reason I like the character Chris and really enjoyed this story, although I can't even imagine who Jill or anyone else is. I'll just go read it on Wikipedia. Now I'm off to read your other fics and maybe a Leon/Ashley fic. Keep up the great work!
Foxglove-1350 chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I love this fic! Good work!
drakenichols1 chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
nicely done

keep it up
MYWHOLEFAMILYISDEAD chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
Ah, very nice ending! i really liked it! i'm sad that its over, but i might just have to check out the sequel.
the bitch with no name chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Funny story, haven't read all yet ;p

I didn't really like the Forest/Joseph thingie, thats just cuss its not really my paring...

well keep it up I guess.
Indigo Siren chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
What a great last chapter! What a heck of a party! And Jill and Chris are out in the open for them all to know about! Was definitely an excellent story! It's a damn shame the other S.T.A.R.S. won't be in the sequel (Obviously with them being dead and all...). Now I really want to see a Joseph/Forest story XD You've been so tempting with their relationship. You should have a go ;-) Hehe...

Thanks for the great read. I'll be keeping up with your other story. :-D
MYWHOLEFAMILYISDEAD chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
I feel bad cause i favorited you and didn't reveiw for all of the other chapters, but im laze. Great story! you are very good at writing the romance scenes. Not quite as good at the action scenes, but still good. I like it. Update soon
Unfulfilled-dreams chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
good chappie
Unfulfilled-dreams chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
ohh the sexual tension is finnaly acted upon! woot
Unfulfilled-dreams chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
oh that was intense! keep up the good work!