Reviews for One Day for Them
one fearless wallflower chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh wow, so many horomones XD I loved this story tho :)
EmRosey chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Aw, that was lovely!
Koremocha chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
That was beautifully written! Loved it and it definitly sounds like that happened!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
hehehe cool, i thought that was neato. I liked it. I'm not normally fond of missing moments, but this seemed exactly like it could happen! I loved it. D
half-torn-butterfly-wing chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Hey! I love things like this, it was a really good idea- very in character and suited to the third book- I reall enjoyed it, thanks!
connieewing chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Cute I liked it
kerosinkanister chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Just wanted to tell you again this was a lovely fic!
Mocha Crab chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
wow that was interesting... although the part about ron's sick mind was a little much especcially if you are a girl reading this and thinking oh man... what if guys are doing that to me... yeah... but otherwise it was really good.
BLAHBLAH123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Wow, that was so good! Have you though of becoming a perfessional writer?:) I absolutely loved that story, I got so into it. Keep up the good work!
storseshavehalls chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
WOW! great story! really well written! it did appear awakward at soem points, but it did prove to make it more entertaining... :) keep writing, you've got a lot of talent! loved the Ron and Hermione fluff! They were both perfectly in character! Great job!

-storses_have_halls
Darkwing731 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I really liked that! It was very in character, and Hermione was just perfect. And the whole thing with Ron on the bench and in the Three Broomsticks, lol, that was pretty funny. I dunno, it was just so simply done but very perfect; very much like JKR's writing style, I have to admit, without the part about 'Ron's stupid body' because Jo's so modest, lol.

Favs!