Reviews for One More Time
Fritchman65 chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
good fic hope you cont.
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 14 . 3/17/2016
I really love how this is. I wish it could be continued one day. It's really great!
Thanks
bookworm35710 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
omg please continue i love this story
Maddie Seth chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Well, this has been a great story. I liked it a lot, especially since you included the Batfamily. Unfortunately, I'm guessing this will never be finished since you haven't updated in, oh, six years. Of course, life gets in the way, and that's okay. Just, if you ever have the freetime, or if you ever regain interest in this story, or whatever, you should finish. It is really enjoyable. :)
juniper294 chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
love the beginning in particular with Wally meeting everyone again and the struggle it must be for him to get out of the speedforce only to realize its been 10 years. thanks for writing, Id like to read more some day, but I understand writers block and I understand being done with stores before their over ) Still, glad you posted, loved the read
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Wally should have a nightmare and then he has to explain to the ppl that saw it what fully happened in the speed force. Keep going! Love this story!
RoyLovesWally chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
I had rererererererererere-read this for the (hold on let me count my res' real fast, lets see 1 2 3...) 10-ish time already. LOVE LOVE this story and I was so happy when I looked at your profile and saw that you are going to try and finish it. I hope you do and I don't mind waiting, take as long as you need and I look forward to any up coming chapters you may post.
P.S. If you do post a new chapter Wally better be there! J/K Though I would love to see him.
embermoonlight chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
Continue now!
LadyDragonfly123 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Please update! You could make the next chapter about Wally's experience in the speed force! Or Wally/Bart fluff! Or both, since Wally would probably want to warn Bart about the dangers inside of the Speed force!
Witch08 chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
are u gonna continue this? please?
Fallenarchangel chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
oh i love it

maybe some more linda
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
Any ideas other than just "please finish this"? Hm. I'll have to think on that one. But it's good so far, even if I hate that you killed off Babs and made Dick and Bruce even more angsty- oh no, wait, I love that angst. Haha.
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
You said in the previous chapter you were going to finish this. Will you after 3 years?

I want to know if Wally won't go back to the Speed Force.
FlameToungue chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
did you die or something please update asap this is a great story but i want more wally angst plaes and continue please
SpeedWoman chapter 14 . 1/7/2009
continues! is perfect, but must continue