Reviews for A Midsummer Day's Nightmare
Buggus264 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Kalyla chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Oh. My. God. I laughed so haaard reading this. It's so RANDOM! I love how you just threw Iman in at the end there. Aw man. Good times. Good times.
Kalyla chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
What the heck! That was so wierd... and why the heck did you bring Angie in? I think that was a bit unnecessary. I'm a Bowie fan too. I'm listening to 'Let's Dance' as I type this. Thus I kept expecting David in your story to sing this song. I was trying to rememeber the tune to 'Underground' while listening to something totally different, which was an interetsing experience...

P.S. Above username is my actual username. I'm just too lazy to log in.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
Um, I'm speachless.

could have baan a desent story. Betteer written, even if it was just a parody.
ElenaBlackRose chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
Swet story! It was pretty awesome. i liked the fact how the two, meaning Bowie and Jareth met eachother. it was pretty crazy, but a great idea. You are an excellent writer. Keep up the good work.
ZigBabe chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is so amazing and I'v only read the first chapter, I am obsessed with David Bowie so this si like a dream come true for me! Keep writing!
JarethLover chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
I have to ask...what were you thinking when you came up with the lyrics to THAT song? I havent stopped laughing from the first verse! Not bad, BTW, its really great!
JarethLover chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
This has been most inventative! I havent stopped giggling since I began reading. Fantastic!
Kidonia Shinji chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
what was the underwater cartoon character?
Kidonia Shinji chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Actually, David Bowie made his own outfits in Labyrinth...
The Fully Naked Alchemist chapter 11 . 6/28/2007
lol i laght so hard you go GIRL!
Kawaiicuteness chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
I liked it it was funny Interesting plot line but funy I was in stitches when you talked about David Bowie screaming like a girl but none the less he's still a flipping amazing singer
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
XD This is a great story. Very funny. I love this: "Get back with Bowie Sarah" he said. "Please get back with David Bowie." Wonderful job.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
XD I can understand his reaction but fainting twice! That was amusing.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Ooh! They're BOTH interested in each other. Maybe David has some conection to Jareth... mentally... or something... :hides in corner: