Reviews for Anything But Normal
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
sulfur is deamons, ectoplasm is REALLY pissed of/vengeful spirits.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 30 . 1/14/2011
Aaaaw! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this story, I absolutely loved it! You're a very talented and creative writer and I know you can write some amazing stories that aren't Supernatural related! Loved the ending, alot! Dean and Liz's conversation after killing the Trickster was heartfelt and emotional- I almost cried ]

Hope to see some more Supernatural fiction from you soon!333
xJenzaFreakx chapter 29 . 1/13/2011
OMG, when Dean actually shows his fear, you know something is terribly wrong! I'm freaked out now, I can't even begin to imagine what you've got cooking in that brilliant brain of yours! Lol. I hope everyone gets out of this apocalypse alive! I have a feeling Liz's life will be compromised and I'd hate to see something bad happen to her!

Those poor babies back home, waiting for their parents to come home and tuck them in, kiss them goodnight and protect them. I feel for them, terribly! [

Plz update soon! I'm waiting on the edge of my seat!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 26 . 1/13/2011
Hey, I didn't actually expect you to find a way to break Dean's contract! Very creative! Very smart! Lol, I liked that Dean never had to go to Hell in this story, heh, much better alternative! ]

Now, he won't have to spend the next 40 years (in Hell years) being tortured then becoming the torturer during the last 10. No bad memories, no nightmares, no scarred Dean! Definitely nicer ending then the actual one! Good work!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 24 . 1/13/2011
You know what? I've read quite a few fics involving the 'Deal' storyline and your character is the only one who didn't get mad at Dean and yell at him or cry uncontrollably! I like that! I'm going to write my own OC fic inolving the storyline soon, too and my character's reaction is going to be unpredictable, sort of like this but not exactly, yknow?

Great chapter and loving this story more and more as I go! Keep up the good work!

(I know Summer's over but I just wanted to congratuate you on graduating, if you already have- that is, and I wish you luck on your future plans!)
xJenzaFreakx chapter 20 . 1/13/2011
I'm so glad that monster is dead and I totally understand when the show does something that I actually did in my story too, lol! It just shows we both share the same brilliant ideas with our beloved show's writers and staff!

And to answer your comment about counting school and wanting to graduate as a life; it definitely counts! That's a lot of work studying and passing classes while also writing stories and thinking up new ideas! You truly are brilliant and hard-working and talented to be able to pull all that off! So, kudos!

Can't wait to find out who shot Gordon!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
Heyyy, how does Gordon know about Liz and Dean's closeness? I doubt she ever told him that, since that's her private business and I'm sure she doesn't tell just anyone her private business!

Ohh, you made it seem like neither guys made it there yet and someone else is there to rescue her! I wonder who? Bobby? Ellen? Even Jo? Let's just see, shall I? Lol.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Uh-oh! I hope the girl Gordon plans on torturing isn't Liz! If it is, I'm also hoping Sam and Dean find and stop him before the vision comes true! It'd be great if they would just kill him! I absolutely hate Gordon with a flaming-hot passion! Grrrr! Lol-

Another awesome chapter!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
Yay, Dean! I missed him, lol. Still making my way up to the last chapter, as you can see, I'm so far behind!

Can't wait to read more! I'll leave reviews for every other chapter so I don't take over your review page! Lol.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Hey there! I'm Jen, a fellow writer of Supernatural fanfiction, and so far I love your story! I haven't finished it yet but I definitely plan on continuing asap! I like your OC, Liz, and the storyline alot! You're a great writer and I can't wait to finish the story!

-Jen
antariangirl93 chapter 29 . 12/31/2010
I love Dean and Liz. nice chapter. hope it's longer next time!

have a great new year!
antariangirl93 chapter 27 . 2/3/2010
hey!

like the story alot.

i know you haven't updated in a while but maybe you'll get a little inspiration.

good luck!

Update soon please!
chocolatemud chapter 27 . 11/8/2009
i love this story..

this story is so great!

i'm getting curious about what will happen next..

update soon..

i hope they'll be okay..
ILuvOdie chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
aw damn tears. lol...i cant wait until the next chapter :D
Joyce chapter 27 . 2/10/2009
I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Update!