Reviews for Talk to Me
KaelynAnne chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
This was incredible. So intimate and yet at the same time so hot and full of romance that I'm actually jealous of Brennan. I love the way they react to each other and the way Booth innately takes care of his girl.
KaelynAnne chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Yet another great chapter. Love the conversation between them and the way neither of them wants their time together to end.
KaelynAnne chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Wow. Just wow. This was incredible and the most intimate chapter you've written yet. Everything was so intense and you could really tell that every move Booth made was full of the love he felt for Brennan.
KaelynAnne chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
I love the pacing of this story. It's slow, but not too slow and you do such a great job describing everything that I feel like I'm really there in the momenth. The end of the chapter was great and left me eager to read the next chapter.
KaelynAnne chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
The way you write them is great and every chapter is amazing. I loved Booth's revelation and the way it affected Brennan. If I wasn't hooked before then I definitely would be now.
KaelynAnne chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
This was amazing! I loved the intimacy and the way Brennan was affected even though she tried so desperately not to be. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories.
KaelynAnne chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
The setting for this chapter was great. I loved the intimacy between them and the way their conversation flowed so naturally and then took a turn and made things even more intimate between them.
KaelynAnne chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
The way you had them talk about what happened was great and I absolutely love Brennan's interpretation of Booth's proposal. It's setting up a great story and an interesting turn in their friendship.
KaelynAnne chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This was a great start and interesting plot. I look forward to seeing what journey you have in mind for Brennan and Booth.
luvsboothie chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
This only proves that some stories are timeless. I found this as a link to Favorite Stories by another author that I follow, u/2179863/MonksKoach . And I see why. I try to only read stories that are complete because I hate to be left hanging (like HH & SN do to us). I was reading through just these first few chapters this morning and realized that I couldn't wait until I was finished with the whole fic before I reviewed. Amazing story and wonderful details and emotions. Unfortunately, I have retreated to these types of fics because the actual storyline on the network has been so heartcrushing. This is what I want to see, well at least be hinted to since it is not on cable. And it even brought back some fond memories of some of my own outdoor experiences. Thank you for sharing this with us. Now, off to read more. (And turn the air a little higher)
Alicia9876 chapter 31 . 7/27/2010
Just read your story...It was great...Looking forward to reading more of them. Hope you have your PhD now. Just started mine and I use this site as a stress relief. LOVE your work.
ab89us chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
I keep forgetting to review, instead I just keep hitting the next button not able to get enough of this! Every single word just sucks me in and makes me want to read more and fall into the world you've created in this story. It's amazing, it's wonderful and I'm loving every bit of it!
ab89us chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
I'm absolutely loving every single word of this!
bitsygirl chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
HAI. IZ ME. I posted a request on LJ yesterday for ppl to tell me their three favorite fics, and this one came up (more than once). I decided to treat myself to a little SSJL-re-read-fest, and I am astonished to realize that I haven't read this one before! So I've been plowing thru it, reading during every spare moment.

And I have to tell you, I love you dearly for doing a split up against the wall just to make sure it's physically possible to have sex in that position. And the mental image of your cats avoiding your pervy self has made my weekend. I luuuuurve eet.

Off to do some yoga... :)
Aurelie G chapter 4 . 5/26/2010