Reviews for Talk to Me
Eva chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE. THAT WAS THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER READ. And yes, I felt caps lock abuse neccessary. *dies*
2Bfan chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
I'm pretty sure I need a cold shower now. Wow..that was That was worth the wait. I LOL at your comments in the beginning. I too have thought that when B & B get together it can't be in the 8pm time slot. Please update again soon! :)
Akashita chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Ommg! Exciting, hot, wet... I love it! Completely love it! I hope there'll be more chapters... you can't leave this like this. More more more please! Don't last too much updating please!

labsquint chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
As they say in that stupid lottery TV ad - Fantastic! Super hot and nicely mixed with Brennan's inner voice telling her that something important was still missing. Okay, you've got at least one more chapter to go. - time to get them TOGETHER!
immalee chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
That was so hot! Wow.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
*blush* *fan self* *blush*

That was WOW! This is an amazingly well written "M" story; it is so tastefully done. Love it!
Kim chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Wow... All I can say is WOW...
Toughest Tom in Town chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Oh, damn you. This is torture. And bloody hell, fabulous writing. The only thing I'd watch is your characterisation of Brennan - but don't be overly stressed over this comment. You're doing wonderfully thus far.
labsquint chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Oh you TEASE! I got the alert for chapter three and clicked away at it while mentally rubbing my hands together with glee and got stalled on the good stuff until chapter four! ;) Great chapter, loved it...still waiting...!
immalee chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Oh, can't wait to read the next chapter!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Whew! That was HOT! You have such a way with words _ Love this story!
2Bfan chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
I'm addicted to your story! I thought this chapter had plenty of spice and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please update again soon! :)
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
More more more please! I can't wait to see where this is going. Please update soon.
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Great story. Want to have the next chappie soon please.

Please! *begging*
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 6/2/2007

OKAY~Just had to read this one when I saw it in my mail box! I'm so far behind in all my reviews but I hate to r&r (read and run)so...THIS was absolutely OUTRAGEOUSLY WONDERFUL! THE openness and honesty that is laid on the table, so to speak, is just awesome the way you write it! And the sheer eloquence in the way he explains his take on the matter was wonderful! The look on Booth's face (would of love to have been a fly on the wall! lol!) I'm sure would of been priceless after she decided to 'literally' take his advise under advisement! Can hardly wait till NEXT chapter!

~G :D