Reviews for Talk to Me
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Wow the last two chapters have been amazing! But chapter four was HOT! You did a wonderful job. Please keep up the good work.
jerseybones chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
And they pressed the purple button and it was good. And they wrote the words of praise and they were good. And they begged for a continuation, and the author said let it be so. And all praised the mighty purple button and it was done.
Eva chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE. THAT WAS THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER READ. And yes, I felt caps lock abuse neccessary. *dies*
2Bfan chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
I'm pretty sure I need a cold shower now. Wow..that was just..wow. That was worth the wait. I LOL at your comments in the beginning. I too have thought that when B & B get together it can't be in the 8pm time slot. Please update again soon! :)
Akashita chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Ommg! Exciting, hot, wet... I love it! Completely love it! I hope there'll be more chapters... you can't leave this like this. More more more please! Don't last too much updating please!

Marina
labsquint chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
As they say in that stupid lottery TV ad - Fantastic! Super hot and nicely mixed with Brennan's inner voice telling her that something important was still missing. Okay, you've got at least one more chapter to go. - time to get them TOGETHER!
immalee chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
That was so hot! Wow.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
*blush* *fan self* *blush*

That was WOW! This is an amazingly well written "M" story; it is so tastefully done. Love it!
Kim chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Wow... All I can say is WOW...
Toughest Tom in Town chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Oh, damn you. This is torture. And bloody hell, fabulous writing. The only thing I'd watch is your characterisation of Brennan - but don't be overly stressed over this comment. You're doing wonderfully thus far.
labsquint chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Oh you TEASE! I got the alert for chapter three and clicked away at it while mentally rubbing my hands together with glee and got stalled on the good stuff until chapter four! ;) Great chapter, loved it...still waiting...!
immalee chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Oh, can't wait to read the next chapter!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Whew! That was HOT! You have such a way with words _ Love this story!
2Bfan chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
I'm addicted to your story! I thought this chapter had plenty of spice and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please update again soon! :)
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
More more more please! I can't wait to see where this is going. Please update soon.
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »