Reviews for Heart And Soul
Jess chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
This literally made me so happy then ripped my heart out, then made me super happy again numerous amount of times! Wow, just wow! Really enjoyed this!
Buggus264 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
I love you and hate you at the same .
silfursvik chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
i love this! amazing story! you had me crying, the king "dying" and all.

i only have one problem with you, i don't think you understand the "M" rating. no sex...no M rating. there was hardly even a curse word! generally M rating implies sex, and when you click on an M rated story for mostly that reason, it's dissapointing to not have a single sex scene in it.
Alltangledup95 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This story was sooo good please write a sequel!
meconium chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
I think you need to edit your work a bit for spelling/grammatical errors and flesh out the plot a bit. I don't get a sense of the inner workings of the characters' minds. In other words, it's too event-driven - the action moves from one thing to another too abruptly, without adequate time spent on each scene -and sometimes the scenes don't add anything to the plot as a whole. A good example of this is Toby's illness. Oh no, Toby is sick. Oh good, Jareth heals Toby. See what I mean? Keep working at it!
SesshomaruLoverandWife chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Your stories are magical as Jareth himself. Please don't leave this story as is...we, your fans, implore you!
Mistrust chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
i truely loved this story. i'm happy that you wrote it. all the time, i had mixed emotions that ranged from happy to mad to sad. i cried some. i really liked the story. i would like if you continued.
ZigBabe chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
I love As The World Fall's Down it my favourite Bowie song
ZigBabe chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
The "Oh, only forever, that not long at all really" line is from the song Underground isnt it? Anyway the story rocks, keep up the Labyrinth fanfic!
ZigBabe chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
This is one of the best Labyrinth fanfics I have ever read, seriously, i love it!
roesbud chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
it would be cool if you made a sepuel
JarethLover chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
Wonderful! Hate the clifhanger though. You are truely blessed with talent. Keep up the great work!
JarethLover chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Very good. I cant wait to read more. One thing...you could really use an editor. You a quite a few spelling errors. Nothing big though. Keep up the good work!
maskedpainter chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
i loved this story and your right it does leave so many openings for a sequal. i would like t prais all your funny jokes and inserts through out the whole story it made it hard to keep quite while i'm on the internet and my mom's asleep!

WANT A SEQUAL PLEASE!

~MP
Ankantoiel chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
Hi there,

Great story with much trouble *hihi* All I need for such a rainy day ;)

Exists there a sequel?