Reviews for Candlelight
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh my, I should stop searching for dramatic fics - my heart aches and sobs at every single bad ending that I do read. Well, anyway, this is beautiful. No out of character and such a bittersweet writing style. Thanks for sharing.
Pup-Ashbless chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was a really good gem of a fic you wrote here. The atmosphere was so gentle and I liked the use of candles and lights for some reason.
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
sad ending but cute story :)
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
What? So sad! Come on! She...died! Aw, so sad! :((

Wonderfully written! Loved it!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was so sad, but beautifully written. It was just really, really gorgeous.
HauntedAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
How can you make them fall in love and then mercilessly kill Lenali? thats horrid although the story before that happened was wonderful. I think I might just cry because no one writes for LaviXLenali and keeps them alive!
Adelaide Scott chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Hello. I would like to translate this fanfic into the spanish language. I think is simply a beautiful look the form in which the characters understand each other. Would you let me the honor of giving permission? ñ.ñ
kasjfksdf chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Holy shiznats. That was love.

RABIRINALI SO CANON.

Mwuahahaha-

Anyhoo, you had some nice descriptions there, but I also caught a few cliches. I don't know if you mind cliches, but things like comparing silky hair to a waterfall that glows brighter than the mon sort of made me wince a bit. Other than that, I loved your choice of words. 'Contours of her face', 'flickering wax candle', 'sky so pallid', and so on so forth.

:D

And the ending line made my heart drop.

MOU, SO SAD. DD':
Cupid's ichor chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
You don't see a lot of RabiRinali. It's like everyone thinks the whole manga is yaoi. I'm a AllenRinali fan myself, but this fic was super cute.

This line especially:

'He watches as the light in her beautiful violet eyes flicker and fade away, just like the candles she loved so much.'

Nice,