Reviews for Candlelight
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh my, I should stop searching for dramatic fics - my heart aches and sobs at every single bad ending that I do read. Well, anyway, this is beautiful. No out of character and such a bittersweet writing style. Thanks for sharing.
Pup-Ashbless chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was a really good gem of a fic you wrote here. The atmosphere was so gentle and I liked the use of candles and lights for some reason.
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
sad ending but cute story :)
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
What? So sad! Come on! She...died! Aw, so sad! :((

Wonderfully written! Loved it!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was so sad, but beautifully written. It was just really, really gorgeous.
HauntedAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
How can you make them fall in love and then mercilessly kill Lenali? thats horrid although the story before that happened was wonderful. I think I might just cry because no one writes for LaviXLenali and keeps them alive!
Adelaide Scott chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Hello. I would like to translate this fanfic into the spanish language. I think is simply a beautiful look the form in which the characters understand each other. Would you let me the honor of giving permission? ñ.ñ
kasjfksdf chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Holy shiznats. That was love.

Anyhoo, you had some nice descriptions there, but I also caught a few cliches. I don't know if you mind cliches, but things like comparing silky hair to a waterfall that glows brighter than the mon sort of made me wince a bit. Other than that, I loved your choice of words. 'Contours of her face', 'flickering wax candle', 'sky so pallid', and so on so forth.

And the ending line made my heart drop.

Cupid's ichor chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
You don't see a lot of RabiRinali. It's like everyone thinks the whole manga is yaoi. I'm a AllenRinali fan myself, but this fic was super cute.

This line especially:

'He watches as the light in her beautiful violet eyes flicker and fade away, just like the candles she loved so much.'