Reviews for Food Fetish
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh, I like it, really much! Simple and perfect! Continue writing LaviLena, please.
xxjaegrrr chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
oh LOL xD that was great!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
So loved this XDD Added!
devilyoudon't chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Awesome. I was laughing the whole time. Great choice of painrings.
Here for Now chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
So. Damn. Cute. Team Matchmaker!Rabilina makes me squeal with delight, I must admit. I love the nonchalance of Rabi & Lenalee's get together - there is just so many emotional hurdles to Rabi that it's quite refreshing to read an author who both resolves to skip all the angst and pulls it off.
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
lol pie can be fun!

-Momentai-
Lady Mu chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
HI!

this was super super funny!

it made me laugh!

it was cute!

i really liked it!

ahahhahhah

ah...okie...i'm done with simple sentences...this was a nice one shot! you got your Main Objective across and it didn't sound forced! i thought the characters were pretty in character, and you didn't have any grammatical mistakes...cookies for you!

and the pairings...and the idea! it was all very fantastical. _
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Lol! This is so funny! Is there more to come?
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
lol! that's hilarious! nice job!
malteesers chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Haha, what a fun story!

Mm, 'inappropriate touching'... like cheating on your diet and attacking that slice of chocolate cake you've been eye-ing all day.

Simply delicious.

Ooh, Lenalee was the best in this fic. And a bit of Lavi is always awesome.

Fav ;)
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Absolutely adorable. Lenalee is such a little troublemaker and I LOVE how Lavi's first thoughts about Lenalee are always, "I bet Komui doesn't know about those..." because that's just so true.
Soo-Jin chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
So cute. That's all I can think of. And I just found myself smiling so much as I was reading this. I loved your characterizations. So cute.
halcyonide chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
lol now im hungry...
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Somehow...Linali getting influenced by Lavi is a very scary yet funny thing XD Love the pairings, by the way!
Belefstrean chapter 1 . 4/24/2007