Reviews for Plagues in Autumn
Skiptrix chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
I will give you an internats cookie if you finish this unique story :D

(it's pretty big - think 'starbucks' and times the size by 3 )
Chaed chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
I'm sorry for reviewing so late, though still. GREAT update, really. For some reason I especially liked the last paragraph...hm... because of the sunglasses perhaps?
yold6 chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
Very nice story. You seem to write very well and despite the lack of "action" I find myself most inclined to read on. I think your portrayal of Sherry that is quite interesting. Her thoughts and feelings on the situations she has encountered fit her character very well in my opinion. I also think the kind and benevolent villagers are well written characters, as well as Luis (who seems quite interested in Sherry). I commend you on the excellent job you have done so far and hope to see more soon.
blank chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
good story
Dynamo chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Interesting story.
Chaed chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
I'm still impressed about how you include the different aspects from the game into your story. It makes me remember that all the Ganados had a life before being slaughtered by Leon in RE4 *g*. I'm very curious about the next chapter, so please update soon! And what about Wesker? I'm almost sure he left on intent to see how Sherry copes on her own... probably silently observing her every move from the shadows... don't keep us in the dark, update! Btw, this story is going into my Favs. ;)
Chaed chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
You did a great job on including some facts from the games. Especially the Bella sister. Just loved how one said she'd cut off her face with the chainsaw before going out with that guy...if she knew. *g* And I'm assuming that man's shotgun would be the one you find early on in the game, right? Very good!
Chaed chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
You had me scared for a moment there... I really thought it was Wesker there on the middle of the road! But why leave Sherry alone after the accident? Hm... where is he? Love your writing style by the way, but now I'm off to the next chapter.
Chaed chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Not much action, but as long as Wesker is in the chapter I'm happy. Let'S see what happens in the next one...
Chaed chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Hehe, the last line was great. I somehow can't imagine that Wesker cannot speak Latin; most likely he can (fluently at that!), he didn't even say he couldn't, just wanted a reason to bring Sherry along. I like it. There are too few stories out there writing realistically about Sherry's future with Wesker. You seem to be one of those few.
CastellanSalazar chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
I've been anxiously awaiting the new chapter and I must say it was well worth the wait! This is one of the better prequel stories I've read and it seem,s to explain a lot in these chapters. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for updates on this story!
Skarto chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
OO Cool

I like where this is going!
Nihongi chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I hope this doesn't turn into WeskerxSherry. Just kidding, it's a very good start so far. I like the interaction between the two.

P.S. Check out my Resident Evil story "Strength" if you have the time and tell me what you think. Looking for some more feedback on that one. Thanks.
Sammy Hain chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Wow...I'm very surprised no one has reviewed this yet. It's excellent work, and I hope you update soon. :D