Reviews for Immortal Tears
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 1/19
So, so wonderful.

-Q
Symbelmyn chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for this beautiful story! I loved to see a different Eomer from the one we're used to.
nyx thranduillon chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
You have such an amazing way with words. This was utterly breathtaking. Beautiful. Thanks.
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was lovely and sad.
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I cried. This was the most touching and saddest story I ever read in my life... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I crying now and I can't see the keyboard well.
You are an awesome writier I hope you keep writing and maybe one day publish a book You are wow awesome I don't know what else to write I don't know how to put my feelings of this into words but just beauties truly and amazingly beautiful!
Whispers of the Silver Shadows chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I'm crying. That was so sad, yet beautiful. Well done. Now to find a box of tissues.
Zardi chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow. I really love Eomer here. I think you did a fantastic job showing this little bit of elvendom through the eyes of several different humans. Beautiful story.
SimplySupreme chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
That was... so sad. A powerful piece, to be sure, but definitely emotionally exhausting. You did a wonderful job with it!
time2read chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ai valor! Such a painful heart wrenching read! Great ficlet!
BookWorm624 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Simply beautiful! Each life really is something to be celebrated and each death mourned. I'm glad I read this...it will hold me over until your next update! :)
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
So much incense for elves. Always the elves! : p

But it was simply lovely, fascinating, touching, and...well, my inner child felt it was magical.
You're a beautiful person.

...(a tiny yay! )
xXJuuLXx chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
It is hard to make me cry. I've read so much fics that only brilliant ones can me cry.. And you accomplished it. It was beautiful and so, so sad! Just words cannot describe. I loe happy fics full of fluff and romance, but there is nothing that i can compare to fics like these. They make you feel so much
Deandra chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh, darn, and now you've made me cry, too! Lovely tale looking at possible events that may have helped shape young Eomer's life! Nicely done!

- Deandra
The Lead Mare chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
My God, your writing is brilliant... My heart broke...