Reviews for Immortal Tears
Number Girl chapter 1 . 4/7
Dang. You know how to write a heart-breaker, sure as anything.
It might'ha been "okay" if it had been a grown Elf, or even an Elleth, but a child… that just hurts. Ouch.
Was a good read, though. Sad, but good.
Raudir chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I have no idea why exactly, yet this is a great story. I immediately felt a connection with it, and in general it is just spot on.
The Auburn Girl chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Okay, this actually hurt. Like really hurt. I'm crying while I'm writing this. This story was such a hard read emotionally. I was a little unsure when I read the description, and I knew Angst/Tragedy was ominous as well. But you're good at writing very deep and sorrowful scenes, so I just clicked ... Ugh, I'm sort of regretting this *laughs* The story was beautiful, but now I'm going to be thinking about it all day (like I did with the ending of "The Purifier" and some scenes from "Peredhel/Echoes of Shattered Glass" and "Skin Deep"). I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel such aching for the characters in your stories. It's almost unfair.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
So, so wonderful.

Symbelmyn chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for this beautiful story! I loved to see a different Eomer from the one we're used to.
nyx thranduillon chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
You have such an amazing way with words. This was utterly breathtaking. Beautiful. Thanks.
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was lovely and sad.
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I cried. This was the most touching and saddest story I ever read in my life... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I crying now and I can't see the keyboard well.
You are an awesome writier I hope you keep writing and maybe one day publish a book You are wow awesome I don't know what else to write I don't know how to put my feelings of this into words but just beauties truly and amazingly beautiful!
Whispers of the Silver Shadows chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I'm crying. That was so sad, yet beautiful. Well done. Now to find a box of tissues.
Zardi chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow. I really love Eomer here. I think you did a fantastic job showing this little bit of elvendom through the eyes of several different humans. Beautiful story.
SimplySupreme chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
That was... so sad. A powerful piece, to be sure, but definitely emotionally exhausting. You did a wonderful job with it!
time2read chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ai valor! Such a painful heart wrenching read! Great ficlet!
BookWorm624 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Simply beautiful! Each life really is something to be celebrated and each death mourned. I'm glad I read will hold me over until your next update! :)
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
So much incense for elves. Always the elves! : p

But it was simply lovely, fascinating, touching, and...well, my inner child felt it was magical.
You're a beautiful person.

...(a tiny yay! )