Reviews for Hit List
moonlightees chapter 28 . 8/2
I came to read this fic again. Seriously this it's a masterpiece!
Joy Jynx chapter 28 . 8/1
That was amazing! Wow, thank you so much for this masterpiece!
taking it easy chapter 15 . 5/18
This is really good and I wish I weren't trying to read at half past 3am
QueenStarrOfTheUniverse chapter 28 . 5/11
Oh my freaking heck. This story caught me so off guard. I read the description but decided modern AUs sounded dumb but I was SO WRONG. I caved and read it and it was so freaking good I don't even know where to begin. You are immensely talented and I am so impressed with the uniqueness of the story and how you wove in the lore. I want to fangirl so much more about this but I'm sure you've got a lot of that already. Just... know you've truly made me happy, in my soul. Not to be dramatic, but I'm 78% fangirl and 22% writer and 100% of me is happy. After I read the sequel (which the discovery thereof only added to this experience let me tell you), I know I can die in peace, though heaven may not be as sweet as this.

Sorry, it's late, and I tend to get dramatic. Good story, well done
moonlightees chapter 2 . 3/29
One of the best Modern AUs of Zelda fandom!
Nadbeta chapter 12 . 3/20
Reference to 24- yessssss

Ever since the first I’ve been turning the chapters like it’s Jack’s voice

“The following events happened between 12pm to 1pm”

*timer-Doo doo doo doo doo doo*

Black screen
Nadbeta chapter 8 . 3/20
Boy Meet World reference! Stopppppp!

Link: I’m Link, your Sheik. Just how it’s always been. What else do you need to know?
Lillygames chapter 26 . 3/17
Best line ever XD
peacemaker137 chapter 28 . 1/5
...I hate you and this amazing story I just spent all night reading, like seriously I hate that its over.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/25/2019
This was so good I read it in a day. I mean I seriously couldn’t go to sleep till 5am because I was so hooked. I had to force myself to stop and continue later. Thank you for such an amazing and action filled story. In addition, as an American student the scenario hits close to home. It’s sucks to be afraid that one day someone could decide to do such a thing and it’s heartbreaking to have cousins terrified to go to school because of a shooting threat or that an hour away kids just like me had their lives irrevocably changed. Thank you for the story and the message.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 28 . 11/24/2019
Wow. I am absolutely thrilled with the reformatting. I first found this fic yeeeaaarrss... ago. And honestly? I couldn't finish. Towards the end it just got so messy and chapters were so long and I was a bit lost among the huge cast. But this? This renewed marvel? I have loved every second of it. Every character, every action, every word. Magnificent. I can't wait to read the sequel. (And I won't really wait but 553k is gonna take me a while to get through.)
so i cried chapter 28 . 8/14/2019
this was very emotional and amazing i loved it 3 3 3
Guest chapter 28 . 7/3/2019
This story was amazing! Your hard work and keen writing skills really flowed through this piece. I appreciate all your hard work and planning to make this story it’s best! I lolllled at the my little pony part, it was a perfect way to lighten the mood and give the reader a laugh. Please continue writing LoZ fics! I look forward to reading more of your work!
godofbluefood chapter 26 . 6/28/2019
woah woah woah.
are you telling me...
THE FRIKIN STAPLER WAS THE MASTER SWORD IN DISGUISE?!
shanysch chapter 28 . 6/6/2019
I’m amazed with this story! I love the way you made a modern AU story but didnt forget to include the essence of the legends that makes LoZ what it is. Amazing work!