Reviews for Hit List
Triforce Hyilian chapter 19 . 3/31
Omg! I LOVE this story! X3 XD it was heart wrenching to think that our hero Link could've died! You are an AMAZING author! This fanfiction is so very awesome. I couldn't stop reading! I love Links last name it just about sums him up. And I love the way you described Midna! Hehe very smart! You are very very extremely awesomely megaly talented and I very much hope there is a sequel!
Love ya! XD Triforce Hyilian X3
it is amazing so far
tswift1fan chapter 19 . 3/5
its kinda sad u let this story go. wheres tne sequel u promised?! D: C'mon im still waiting!
ShadowAura chapter 12 . 3/4
Its windwaker isent it
ShadowAura chapter 7 . 3/3
I like your story :D
ShadowArua chapter 3 . 3/3
Okey hi :] by the way im not a boy.
Total Romance Fan chapter 18 . 1/11
It's about time they kissed! Yay! ;)
Total Romance Fan chapter 16 . 1/10
He has to make it! I love this story! It's interesting and so different from any other stories I've read! So much things have happened and its about to end soon, I can't wait to see it end! Come on Link!
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Whew. It's been a wild ride, but here we are at the end. This was an amazing story; I'm so glad I found it all those years ago...

I liked the story. There's always some polishing to be done, but You've improved a lot since the story began. The ending went off great. Some descriptions got a little long; I think it could be improved by giving an outline, and making the reader fill in the blanks instead. Not to say detail isn't good or important, but too much can get in the way of the story.

Good grief, it's been fun. Looking forward to your next works!

Ricorum Scaevola
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
I'm Back! And this is a wonderful chapter. I loved the way it's wrapping up.

References; I loved the "boxing with a magic kangaroo" Oracle references. Also Farore... Awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Horrible!
Firekat Archer chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This was exactly what I was looking for today when I went looking for Zelda fics. This is one of the best with a modern Hyrule I've ever read. Great job!
RightArmCannon chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
If you slash at someones chest with a knife, you'll hit ribs. You have to STAB to get to the heart.
6teenana1 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Your story was amazing. gotta start of by saying that.
Your writing did improve a heck of a lot as you went along, and don't take that the wrong way. You were good to start out with, but what improved was your character portrayal and development. When the story started out, everyone could kind of be described with one word (example: Zelda is nice), but by the end, everyone was a well-developed character. The way you wrote fight/suspense scenes also improved, and besides maybe getting someone to just do other final checks for you before you post, I'd say everything was good. You just occasionally had a sentence that ended in both a period and a comma, or you would have "sowing" instead of "sewing," so nothing big.
The plot in this story was so so good, and you kind of managed to somehow balance in humor that actually fit and worked during the school shooting (although my favorite that had me near hyperventilation was "Woman! I have a hole in my stomach!" or whatever he yelled at Midna XD). Speaking of balance, the magic and stuff worked so well in the modern setting! Like zomg. so good.
I just checked the update date on this and saw that you finished it a year ago. I know you mention here you were thinking of doing a sequel, and I hope that you still plan to! I'm super excited for what you have planned. Also, before I forget, I love Kafei and Sheik. They were so frackin' great. And the pineapple. PYSCH-Os UNITE! I don't have a title suggestion, unfortunately. It takes me too long to come up with chapter titles, let alone story titles XD I hope you're doing well! Great story! Post again soon!
Twilightgamer chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Awesome work! Lol I love the way how Links last name is Hero. And that you used every zelda character in the Zelda games. I really liked thos Fanfiction because you really made it sound like if it was happening in real life! When the bomb part came, my brain started to make me hear bombs going off. But still. Awesome work. This, for what I have to say in a something over 10 rating, THIS fanfiction deserves at 10 out of 10 rating!.