Reviews for Hit List
NostalgiacPhD chapter 28 . 6/22
God dang this fabric was amazing. I was intrigued by the School Shooting concept and began reading 24 hours ago...just finished now. Too lazy to log in to my account, but u bet I'll be reading the sequel and regularly reviewing
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 26 . 5/11
"Are you a fan of delicious flavor?"

*throws pineapple at Link*

YESSSSSSSSS, I LOVE THIS SHOW!

You just gained my eternal respect.
silvathemagicalgirl chapter 28 . 5/8
Oh my that was a wild ride. Absolutely amazing. I do not have the words to describe my emotions right now. This fic was fantastic!
Ok I'm gonna go read the sequel now...
greenteaaddicted chapter 2 . 5/2
this is one of my favorite fanfictions of all timeI'm rereading it.
greenteaaddicted chapter 1 . 4/10
I've loved this fanfiction since forever and here's me reviewing to say I'm rereading it again o
Pest chapter 28 . 3/20
Pretty good man.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the inspiration for the story?
KDRDEADMAN chapter 28 . 3/18
This was an amazing story. Thank you so much.
I gotta say i really liked the way you drew out the plot, how multiple chapters happened at the same time and you made it work. I liked it and look forward to reading the sequel!
luisAM21 chapter 28 . 2/2
AWW SHIT IM SO EXCITED TO READ THE SEQUEL but anyways this story is not the best of all fanfictions but was still interesting from start to finish.
Havane 31 chapter 28 . 1/31
Hey ! I just finished your story and really, it was very, very good :3
I... don't really know what to add so, I'll just keep it simple x)
Good job !
Wow this was a really good story/ book lol! I couldn't stop reading it. I'm super excited to read the sequel :).
Anon ovo chapter 28 . 1/15
I don't know of you read these reviews anymore, but if you do holy shit. This fic was one of the best fics I've ever read. I was intrigued by the whole idea of a school shooting and you delivered. You're really witty with dialogue and you had me giggling or grinning at the teenage thoughts in the story. You write smart too! All these terms lives being tied together made this story all the better! Although there was Zelink, I really feel you you didn't make this a "zelink" fic. You had characters with personalities one could distinguish, you had relationships being formed, peoppe being more than their label, etc. I really liked Shad and Ashei ending up as friends and upon first swing Darunia defend Ruto way back, it made me like the guy. There was never a dull moment. When I was reading Link's parts, I was hooked but I was also hungry to see what was going on with Midna and Sheik or Zelda or Shad and Ashei , etc. I cared about everyone and that is a really good thing. This fic was amazing and upon finding out Ganon wasn't just crazy in this fic and that he really was the King of Thieves and that Zelda had wisdom (her visions were awesome come on) and that Link had courage, it made it even more awesome! Anyway, no more rambling. Onto the sequel! Tbh I have never really even played a Legend of Zelda game (unless two hours of Majoras Mask counts) but I really a lot of loz fanfiction just cus haha. I assume the master sword is all that can stop Ganon so it is assumed that Link may weild the sword in the sequel? AaHHHHHh. Anyway. Thank you!
Zargon564 chapter 28 . 1/12
good job on this fic...i liked it alot and going to see the sequel right as soon as i send this. Anyway have a great 2016 you exeptional writer you.
Flik98 chapter 28 . 1/6
Oh my goodness this was freaking amazing! I could barely put it down, and I have no idea how I haven't seen This before haha :) onwards to From the Dust, methinks xD
Wow. I read it all in one go which is not something I can do often, but I couldn't stop reading for long enough to print it out. I'm super excited to read the sequel.