Reviews for Hit List
AmateurSheikah chapter 28 . 5/28
I’m sure you’ve heard this a million times before, but this was so good! I especially love how in-character everyone is, and how seemingly meaningless little details come back to be crucial to the story. There were a couple repetitive phrases, but I’ve seen much worse. Plus, I probably only noticed because I read it all at once. Can’t wait to check out the sequel!
MalaOfHyrule chapter 1 . 5/17
This was one of the very first fanfics I ever read and by far one of the best modern AUs out there
Holy frick that was phenomenal! I wasn’t expecting something this well-written, but dang, was it ever! I especially love how you brought in characters from all over the Zelda canon, and how you blended the modern aspects with the original flavor of the games. I can’t wait to see what else you come up with in the future! _
Informally Formal chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
In Chapter 8 I was just happy that Link won the fight... I don't wanna see Hero lose in a fist fight
TheFrozenFire chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I forgot to review when I read this last month. Oops.

I don’t even have enough words to describe how awesome this is, was, and will continue to be. You have a serious talent for writing, and I’ll continue to read everything that you write because it’s just that good. From the Dust and I’ll Walk With You were absolutely stellar as well.
LilLinkGirl chapter 28 . 10/18/2017
This is awesome! I can't wait to read the squeal XD
XBnemesisX chapter 28 . 9/2/2017
I clicked on this story expecting something sort of cheesey. One of those fics you don't quite take seriously because the idea doesn't quite fit the setting.

I finish this story now screaming at the edge of my seat because HOLY CHEEZITS THAT WAS AMAZING!

I love how you added minor characters from various games, like Jolene- who I haven't yet encountered in Phantom Hourglass, and Linebeck who doesn't do much other than let you use his ship. Kafei and Anju as well. (Aren't they from Majora's Mask?)

I expected a decent story. You delivered far beyond that.
I was hooked by the second chapter and on the edge of my seat the whole ride through. I laughed and cried with the characters and I could hear their voices in my head when they spoke. Everyone was in perfect character. You melded game lore in perfectly with the modern times AU theme, and honestly I'd love to have a side story just detailing how they would teach each game as history in class.

This was one of the best LoZ AUs I have ever read, and I believe the first to make it on my favorites list.
I look forward to it's continuation, if the suspenseful ending is something to go by.

(Btw I could see the entire Ganondorf fight scene in my head. Stapler and all. Also my sleep deprived mind kept calling him Gandalf.)

~Bnemesis
Lilyanna32 chapter 28 . 8/19/2017
Well I'm no good at reviewing really but here it goes. This is the most intense and well written fan fiction story I think ive ever read. You had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. I read all 28 chapters, which take me like a hour to read each(and I believe I'm a quick reader), in I think five days. You have an incredible range of vocabulary that blows me out of the water. I've never read a story with so many words that I don't know, and I'm a native English speaker.I actually took a list of those words and phrases, something I've never done before reading anything.) That being said it made it fun to read this, and sometimes I will say frustrating. That sure made it challenging, but I enjoy that. I laughed really hard at some parts when you were making humor. When you write serious scenes and action scenes I'm glued. I really enjoy the personalities you created (or kept as they are and made better) for each character, and/or the way you described them. I felt so sad sometimes reading this and it really got to me in some of the scenes. I even thought I might cry a few times. I know that many people have definately told you this, as I have reading "I'll walk with you," but you are an amazing writer. I was so excited to see that you had other stories as well as that one. I did see mistakes still as I read through this but I didn't take note of them, as not many of them were too major. The "in memoriam" chapter pulled at my feelings and I felt really I could really relate to some of the things that Link said. It was really inspiring. There's so much more that I would like to say that I should have put in reviews as I read this but I think this is getting really long already lol. It was an adventure reading "Hit List" and I really look forward to the sequel. Especially with how you just ended things! This is the longest review I have ever left anyone but this story really is special. I look forward to anything you write in the future. Thanks for sharing such awesome and brilliant stories with us.
Lilyanna32 chapter 26 . 8/18/2017
I want to leave a better comment, and i most likely will after I'm done reading all of the chapters but i have to leave this here:

I nearly died laughing at the 'My Little Pony' part. it was so iust so ridiculous and imagining that whole scene in my head was too much. rofl. i laughed way harder than i probably should have. i'll probably never forget that now.
thecagedsong chapter 28 . 7/19/2017
This was so good! you handled multiple story threads well, keeping them synced as well as interesting. not going to lie, I burst out laughing on the train when link threw the flower pot. That hail back to the game made my day. You also handled their discovery of the triforce really well. Link and Zelda, their first response isn't to bail, rebel against their destiny, but to cling to what feels right and go with it. they are so cute. I'm going to finish this now so I can go read your sequel.
Wild180 chapter 28 . 7/9/2017
Great story! I can't say there was a way to end it better, really. *lightning flashes and the outline of Ganondorf appears menacingly* YIKES! Someone needs their beauty sleep, because they look pretty angry to me. I loved this story, and am going to begin reading the sequel as soon as possible! Keep having great ideas and being a great author!
breathofthewilderness chapter 28 . 6/11/2017
Wow! I finished reading this all in one day, and can I just say I really love it? Sheik and Midna's relationship, Link's relationships with old friends and new ones, the way you incorporated all the villains (and the thing with Byrne!)... I really enjoyed this! I especially love how Link charged Ganondorf with a stapler - Triforce of Courage indeed :) well done for this!
jphw chapter 28 . 5/30/2017
This was AWESOME. One of my favourite fanfics on here, was enjoying it to begin with then BAM (fitting description) I was hooked.

Guess I have to start the 2nd one now.
SayMrrp chapter 28 . 5/27/2017
Best Modern AU I've ever seen. Truly. Thank you for writing it! I had lots of fun reading it! :D It's an awesome story!
TabathaEvans chapter 28 . 5/24/2017
Dang, this was a roller coaster. You played all the emotions perfectly and every detail just felt right, from Shad's use of the chemicals to Kafei's guilt to Link's speech at the memorial service. Thank you for offering this beautifully done story to the world. (as a writer, I know how hard it can be to upload stuff and put your work out there.) This is amazing. I love it.