Reviews for Hit List
Aryll Jaynn chapter 19 . 8/7
This story was absolutely incredible! I really love the way you wrote it and how it featured the point of views of so many different characters! I also liked the characters' relationships with one another and how they interacted (I actually paired Aryll and Colin in my own story, too; what a coincidence!). The whole environment of the story felt so real, and I could actually imagine all the scenes playing out in my head and the entire journey through it was incredibly intriguing. Overall, I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read the sequel!
afternoon rain chapter 19 . 7/31

THIS FUCKIN FIC

BRUH

HOW?

LIKE HOW DO U DO IT

okay but srsly, initial freakin out aside, just wanna say that i absolutely love the way you tied things in with one another (prime example: the phone in auru's room bc holy shit i practically screamed when zelda pulled that out omg A from me) Just wanna ask, did u plan that out or did it sorta happen? lol

Also, the plot was great. I loved the setting and idea. Kinda curious about how Zelda's last name turned into Harkinian near the final chapters tho

and the action scenes omg i am so in love pls teach me

From a (not-so-great (ie. me)) writer to a (better (ie. u)) writer, one thing that slightly peeved me was characterisation? I would have maybe written their mannerisms a but differently, but that might just be me? Im kinda curious tho as to why you showed the characters' disposition the way you did.

All in all, this was an incredibley enjoyable read, and i just want to thank you for it (and for making it so zesty lol haha damn)
Cheese Queen Kariko chapter 17 . 7/19
YES, THE MIGHTY STAPLER ONCE AGAIN SAVES THE DAY. DID THE FOOLISH GANNON REALLY THINK HE COULD DEFY IT'S GREATNESS!?
Cheese Queen Kariko chapter 15 . 7/19
Pfft, fools! Don't they realise that the greatist weapon in the world lies on the desk of the classroom!? THE STAPLER WILL SAVE US!

Also, good chapter
Cheese Queen Kariko chapter 8 . 7/19
I feel like the first few chapters should of been focusing on Sheik's life before all of this went down, to explain his motivation more and show why the hell he didn't go to his friends about it. But still, good bro bonding moment... kind of :D
Cheese Queen Kariko chapter 6 . 7/19
Daruina was just resisting to say ''Link! It's dangerous to go alone, TAKE THIS!''
Axcel chapter 17 . 5/9
Teen Ganondorf doesn't make sense because he is never killed, only sealed. I think he used his piece to make himself truly immortal to the point of being unkillable. The only time he dies is in the past of OoT after the game when he is executed. Besides, he is always a full-grown man when Link and he fight.

Also, Ganon is Ganondorf's big demon form. I was expecting him to take this form after hitting the ground, since he transforms during his fights when he is "killed" (usually).
This is one of the best stories I have ever read its perfect you get a 10/10 for this I will forever remember this story and will comeback to read it when I want to read a good story.
It's over...wow that was amazing. And how Ganondorf rose again was actually unexpected but I liked it. The whole thing...the way you placed your words and made the characters come to life...it was fantastic. Best story I've ever read...I was so into it, the so many plots and each character had their own wittiness, the speech, at the end...it was...perfect, and that's saying a lot because nothing in this world is perfect but it was definitely perfect. Now I dunno what to do with my life now that it took a whole week out of me. Now I'm done. You're amazing, keep writing and never stop :D
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 19 . 3/2
When you mention sequel and museum my first thought was the series of Night at the Museum movies. Those things are pure gold and I can't even begin to imagine how amazing your sequel will be. I bet Auru will be mad when he finds out that Link lied to him about something like that though.
AryllCanSing chapter 18 . 3/2
But Liiiiiink your just so huggable! (Am I allowed to believe truer words have never befn spoken?)
HylianVoices chapter 17 . 3/2
Well sequel sounds like the most amazing thing ever. However I should never be half-convinced my favorate character has died, and I've had my favorate character killed off for no reason before! So before I start ranting about something I'm going to finish the story. (And don't think I didn't notice there wasn't a single mention of The Master Sword)
silveresque eclipse chapter 19 . 2/16
You kept me distracted from my Algebra II project and Chemistry lab that's due tomorrow. XP
Now to the sequel!
Marasia chapter 19 . 2/8
Oh my god...

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing of a read this story was. Where do even begin to describe how much I loved this?

I loved the characters, and I loved how wonderfully you connected everyone together and kept true to their personalities. I loved the plot and how well your writing flowed and kept the story interesting. I loved how you kept true to the original story of LOZ, with the three Triforce bearers and their roles they carried with one another. I especially liked the Link and Zelda pairing, might I say.

There were times when I was aching for more action scenes, but those dialogue scenes in between were great and helped amazingly with your characters and development.

I am so excited for the sequel. You'll be seeing me there once I'm done with this review.

Thanks for the great read!
Canis Lupes chapter 1 . 1/26
Interesting concept so far... Can't say that I like it, but not saying I don't either.
I'll keep reading it, though. Seems promising.