Reviews for Hit List
SpectacularSpidey chapter 18 . 7/21/2021
yeah! shattered pottery at last!
Hope chapter 28 . 1/5/2021
So, I stayed up the whole night reading this. I couldn't put it down since chapter one! This was amazing! I don't even have the words to express the awesomeness of this, like, wow! It flowed perfectly! Each character had their own unique personality, which made reading it so much more fun!
Okay. I loved how Link met Zelda. That was great. ;) I loved Link and Zelda so much! They were great characters.
I'm excited to go read the next one! I hope your day is amazingly beautiful! Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2020
So I'm suppose to be doing homework right now...
(I get four to six hours a night)
But who ever needed sleep anyways? ;)

I'm seen this fic around and I finally decided to give it a try. Four chapters in and I already know that
1) You're immensely talented. There aren't any huge (if any at all) grammar mistakes that drive me crazy. Your flow is wonderful, the plot is amazing, it's so good!
2) I'm going to be up all night reading this
3) This is going to become one of my go to fics to read when I feeling super overwhelmed and need something good to read. I may actually remember my account details to sign in and favorite this story ;)
moonlightees chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
I can believe how much i love this fic. It's still the best fic i've read during so many years.
UltimateVenom chapter 28 . 8/15/2020
This was an incredible story! I kind of wish Zelda and Link had spent more time together before Ganondorf came along though. I'm going to start reading the sequel right now!
moonlightees chapter 28 . 8/2/2020
I came to read this fic again. Seriously this it's a masterpiece!
SpringCrocus chapter 28 . 8/1/2020
That was amazing! Wow, thank you so much for this masterpiece!
taking it easy chapter 15 . 5/18/2020
This is really good and I wish I weren't trying to read at half past 3am
QueenStarrOfTheUniverse chapter 28 . 5/11/2020
Oh my freaking heck. This story caught me so off guard. I read the description but decided modern AUs sounded dumb but I was SO WRONG. I caved and read it and it was so freaking good I don't even know where to begin. You are immensely talented and I am so impressed with the uniqueness of the story and how you wove in the lore. I want to fangirl so much more about this but I'm sure you've got a lot of that already. Just... know you've truly made me happy, in my soul. Not to be dramatic, but I'm 78% fangirl and 22% writer and 100% of me is happy. After I read the sequel (which the discovery thereof only added to this experience let me tell you), I know I can die in peace, though heaven may not be as sweet as this.

Sorry, it's late, and I tend to get dramatic. Good story, well done
moonlightees chapter 2 . 3/29/2020
One of the best Modern AUs of Zelda fandom!
Nadbeta chapter 12 . 3/20/2020
Reference to 24- yessssss

Ever since the first I’ve been turning the chapters like it’s Jack’s voice

“The following events happened between 12pm to 1pm”

*timer-Doo doo doo doo doo doo*

Black screen
Nadbeta chapter 8 . 3/20/2020
Boy Meet World reference! Stopppppp!

Link: I’m Link, your Sheik. Just how it’s always been. What else do you need to know?
Lillygames chapter 26 . 3/17/2020
Best line ever XD
peacemaker137 chapter 28 . 1/5/2020
...I hate you and this amazing story I just spent all night reading, like seriously I hate that its over.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/25/2019
This was so good I read it in a day. I mean I seriously couldn’t go to sleep till 5am because I was so hooked. I had to force myself to stop and continue later. Thank you for such an amazing and action filled story. In addition, as an American student the scenario hits close to home. It’s sucks to be afraid that one day someone could decide to do such a thing and it’s heartbreaking to have cousins terrified to go to school because of a shooting threat or that an hour away kids just like me had their lives irrevocably changed. Thank you for the story and the message.