Reviews for Hit List
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great story. I've read a lot of fanfiction on this website but never have i read one so amazing. I really loved all the action and suspense and i hope you write the sequel soon.
Lakshyarahita chapter 19 . 6/15/2012
That was...that was amazing. I read this all in one sitting (and now I'm starving because I still haven't eaten :P) but this was totally worth it. Wow. You managed to balance the banter and the action so well that it was impossible for me stop reading - not to mention the romance! Ugh, this was the perfect adventure fic, I'm so glad I found this. Beautifully done! :D
NaruHinaforever chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
This was one of the best loz fanfics I have read! It was literally hard to stop reading! Some parts I have to admit made me cry x'D

I really love you incorporated characters from other loz games plus things from oot! I'm looking forward to reading more loz fanfics you will hopefully write in the future!
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
Well. I already reviewed this but at the time I didn't read all of the Author's Note. So basically I was guessing what was going to happenat your sequel when it was right in front of me. Oops. Cock-up on my part, but hey. One more review for you.

I would have let the mistake go but upon reading what ew characters will be approaching, I had to comment. The Happy Mask Salesman will be in it. That is all I needed to know to be aware that the sequel will be fantastic. He's been what is probably my favourite Zelda character ever. I love him so much and knowing he will be in the sequel is very exciting. To say I can't wait is an understatement.

Kat
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
God. It's been over three months since the second part of the epilogue got posted and I just now got around to reading it. Pathetic isn't it? That's what I get for having cursed email... Well, I've finally read it now and I suppose that's what counts.

Where do I begin? To be honest, I've never been one to read action packed stories, filled to the brim with guns and violence. It's not really my forte. But I figured I'd give this one a try and good Lord am I glad I did. It's been a hell of a ride on the emotional roller coaster and I'm sad to see it come to an end. Except for the sequel. That's what's really keeping me from post-story sadness right now. As soon as the bit came up about Ganondorf still being alive, I leaped out of my chair and started screaming, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE WASN'T DEAD! YOU THOUGHT YOU FOOLED ME BUT I KNEW IT!" The neighbors probably think I'm crazy, but who gives a damn?

I guess this is the part where I compliment the story to death. It was beyond fantastic, mate. The plot was so well thought out. Just when you thought it would be another school shooting, bam here comes the Triforce. And all the little details that were so minorly thrown in but played such an important role were wonderful. Like Ruto's phone Mr. Auru confiscated in the beginning of the story being the way Collin and Zelda contact the authorities? Brilliant. The characters were well-developed as well. Not many people can intertwine that many timelines without making it sound like they just searched Wikipedia for various Zelda characters but you pulled it off.

Oh, wow. I just noticed you responded to my earlier review through the story's final chapter. Excuse me if I flail for a moment but that's never happened to me before.

Please don't feel bad for my crying. Take it as a compliment, as odd as that sounds. I was so emotionally caught up in your stories that it actually brought me to tears. That's not something just any piece of writing can do. I'm glad you like my username though. It's taken a while for me to finally settle on something, but I quite like it. Though I must admit, zestycrouton? Ingenious. Better yet your tagline. I might just have to get myself one of those...

And yes actually, that was my first review of the story. Unfortunately, I stumbled into the fic as it was wrapping up. You can be sure that I will definitely be checking out your other works on this site. You're a strong writer and I look forward to seeing more out of you. And thank you very much for taking my suggestion into account for the epilogue. What can I say? I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Now for the sequel, I think I have some ideas as to what's going on. Mind you, they're probably way off target but here it goes: I'm guessing the reason Ganondorf didn't die is because Link didn't kill him with the Master Sword. Not exactly sure why Link didn't die though because just being saved by Ganon's body doesnt quite add up. Unfortunately most of the other villains are dead so I can only guess Skyward Sword characters will be brought in. I doubt Ganondorf will attempt the same methods again though somehow getting to everyone's favourite couple through new means.

I think I'm starting to run out of characters now. This has been a long review. Don't worry, I'll shortly be stalking the rest of your stories. I can't wait to see the sequel and again, amazing work on this story.

Kat (and yes you may call me Kat. Most people do- I just think Katherine makes me sound more important (; )
oakleaf chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
I loved this story. The suspense was drawn out really well and I loved the way you wrote this story, with the goddesses voices. Well done.
Velikaqueenofdragons chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
this is a very well weaved plot line, and i want to praise you for coming up with it. well done.
InevitableConfusion chapter 19 . 4/19/2012
I adored this story with every fiber of my being. It was so well written and had me on the edge of my seat the entire way through. Thank you so much for sharing.

~Vee
Resha Tsubaki chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
Your story was... Amazing. I read it all in one day (during classes P), I hadn't read somethink so wonderful for a long time. Wow.

There's just one thing that disappoints me : you never explained why the hero never came back in the legend. I thought you would.

I have just one question. Sorry if you've already answered it in an AN, but I'm too lazy to read them fully, they're too long... Are you going to write a sequel ?
SoostheMoos chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
Okay, Ralph's from Thee Oracle games. He was foreign to me. No handheld games prior to minish cap at my house.

To be honest, for the epilogue I expected maybe a page or two of depressing funeral stuff and closure, but then you reminded me that Link is a boss. He can't be killed by means of Gannondorf. You threw me further when you said "You probably thought Ganondorf was dead. Nope! Chuck Testa!" I look forward to an epic sequel to an epic story. But yeah, I totally expect Groose and Fi in the next one.

If you think my name's cool, you should check out one of my favorite author's username. It's both Zesty and delicious.

Live long and prosper,

Theo G.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 19 . 4/8/2012
What an AMAZING story! And thank you so much for including my pineapple request! :D

I loved how this wasn't like any typical high school Zelda story. I can almost relate to this as my school seems to be prone to shootings, or at least it seems like it. I loved how you portrayed the characters; every person has a background and a story instead of just being there for the sake of another character.

This was a fantastic ending to a fantastic story; I can't wait for the sequel! :)
Hawkheart chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
This is, without a doubt, one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I mean, I've read some awsome stories on this site, but not. a. single. one. has EVER motivated me to review it; but I was so touched by the emotions, the feelings, the messages in this story that I just HAD to tell you. Hit List touched me. Truely. And so I say "Well done" for the highest honor a writer can recive (as far as I'm concerned) is the act of connecting to another through their work. Once again, this story was purely amazing.
headlong-for-freedom chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
Wow. just wow. I love how much emotion and thought is in this story. I also really love how it still maintains that true "zelda" feel even though it a modern AU, you don't really see much of that often. It truly had me hooked all the way to the very end, really Made me jittery with excitement. I'll certainly be eagerly awaiting the sequel whenever it comes out.

And as for a name of said sequel may I suggest the title "Return Fire" (even though it likely dosen't have too much to do with the plot)

best regards

-Stormie/Free
Rose from the Dark chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
A year ago my sister started reading this story and told me to read it, but I was afraid to start since it hadn't updated in so long... but then it finished and I finally read it and HOLY FARORE!You definitely didn't have to apologize for this being longer than planned because your story is excellent!

I love Ralph, by the by. He reminds me of Gilderoy Lockheart. Also, Kafei is pretty awesome. And when he and Link "came out of the closet"... I was probably laughing as much as his friends. I hope to see them in the sequel...? What is the status on that? I really hope it's still going to happen. I love Dark Link and Majora :D

Was Zelda's last name Harkinian or Nohansen? I noticed you called her Harkinian once or twice.

Also, were you planning that whole Ruto's cellphone being taken, saving the day? Just wondering. I thought that was quite clever. And the stapler! Actually, the whole battle Link vs. Ganondorf was very well written.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. This story was amazing. I just wanted to point that out... again I can't wait for the sequel!
Magicians Hat chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
To a person named 'Rytex':

gay

[gey]

- adjective 1. homosexual 2. merry 3. bright

If your iPod was being 'gay', then it was being merry, bright, or homosexual. I hope you choose the one that isn't offensive and otherwise mean to use out of context.

Have a nice day.