Reviews for Hit List
Kyle chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
2 quick things if you even read these reviews anymore:

1. Why Link be Shiek's prisoner when Link can just stay hidden in the vents like he was before?

It won't be any different to Ganondorf if Shiek walked in alone to ask the prisoner be transferred to the computer lab.

Wouldn't it be funny if Ganondorf finds out the cameras are broken beyond repair and winds up not having a TV security system and has to change/abort his plans?

My little school got a security camera system but I have never seen it on according to the light on the camera (or the lack thereof where the light should be) and it was only talked about once on the schools newspaper before it was installed because of a brief spike in theft. (usually as a result of people not locking their lockers duh!)

The little three story high school rarely had problems and only once in a while (like once a year) would there be a fight and I have never been anywhere near wherever the fight took place so I know no details about them.

The most exciting problem the high school had was one day the boiler in the gym stopped working and it went down to 55F in there but everybody just wore coats and continued on. No panic at all.
Kyle chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
"Suddenly, there was movement everywhere. Ever other armed assailant brought out there guns and trained them on the spot where Kafei was sitting, but he was no longer there. Having realized he'd missed, he'd darted forward, charging Sakon with a roar of rage. Sakon, however, turned and fled down the hall, Kafei charging after him, bullets tearing up the tile and lockers around them until they both disappeared around the corner"

I don't know why but I find that chasing Sakon part around the corner funny and I hope Sakon gets the snot beaten out of him.

Glad the shooting wasn't the worst-case scenario since some of the bombs didn't detonate and quite a few students escape if you look at the big picture of things.
Intelligently Retro chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
Oh. My. %$# .

This is SUCH an amazing story. I can now also say that this is my favorite Fanfiction I have ever read, EVER (And I've been a lurker on this site for a good three years, even before signing up).

Please, all I have to ask is for you to keep writing. Thank you so much.
Sun-Wind Dragon chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
100th review

epic story if I do say so myself I love it!
Tetraforce chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Here. I've edited the last sentence for you.

"Alright ladies." Kafei said, throwing them a charming smile as he opened the door. "Let's roll!"

That's the famous quote from the supposed plane that was going to crash into the White House where some of the hostages too over the controls away from the bad guys.
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
Wow. Fail. "Review every chapter"... that's what I promised you in my last review, right? Gods, sorry, haha. I missed the last one, but at least I get this chapter.

...Oh, and this story is officially twenty percent cooler. You probably know why, but I'll tell you just in case: ponies. And don't think I didn't catch that "friendship is magic" line in Link's speech. That is seriously the best thing I've ever seen in a Fanfiction, next to the Master Stapler that Link used and the duct tape bindings on Zelda. Holy Farore, can your story possibly get more epic?

Anyway... you wanted to know how the story was as a whole? Well, let's see. I've actually read your story twice because I loved it so much, yet I must admit that it's been a while. I guess I can say it started off decent – like, the type of story that I'd put on alerts but not favorite, because it's really good but not incredible. Things started heating up later, but I really can say that when I REALLY got into this story was when you started adding in all of the myths and magic from the games, with the Triforce and everything. Chapter 16 really was where everything came to its dramatic zenith and it grew to one of my top stories that I've ever read. In fact, I made a list on my blog a while ago of my favorite fanfictions, and I placed Hit List at number three. Which, in my book, is a big deal, since I read TONS of fanfics... XD I also agree completely when you say your writing improved over time. I enjoy your style now, whereas before it was simply average. This is honestly an excellent piece of work that I'm truly glad I read.

Oh, right, I was supposed to say what you should work on...

...Well, first of all, spell "cue" right. You spelled it with a "q" in your review reply to me. Shame on you! XD Um, besides that though... I don't know what you could work on. Your characterization is already awesome, and your grammar seemingly impeccable (not including typos)... I don't know what to say.

...Um, what I CAN say is that I am extremely excited for a sequel. Especially if is has the fabulous Debbie in it... who is more commonly known as Ghirahim; but I still call him Debbie. Ooh, and Groose. And Marin! Especially Marin... I love Link's Awakening. I wanted to ask... can you put Medli in the sequel? I fully intended to mention her last time you asked for suggestions, but I forgot. Medli's one of my favorite characters, so even a mention would be pretty cool. :P

Anyway... um, yep! I'm not creative enough to help you out with title for the sequel, sorry. But it does sound amazing. I hope you can finish the first chapter soon! I'm really looking forward to it!
Tetraforce chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Hi. I am not sure if you accept critic reviews but I just want to mention that you missed a few important points in this story.

First of all. Since the principals office is in the third level as soon as they heard the gunshots they would lock AND barricade the door with whatever they have and call the Cops to let them know some students have guns.

Two: I am very surprised not ONE student thought of pulling on the fire-alarm in order to get the attention of the police because the Ordon FD would come over and find out there is not a fire then get attention of the police who would get attention of the SWAT team.

If I were stuck in a school shooting that's what I'd have done (in a sub-conscience way) and the loud noise would annoy the hell out of the intruders likely making them leave to guard the entrance instead.
flavio-sexual chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
is it too late 4 me 2 review on great this story was? anyways AWESOME STORY. i stayed up reading this all night and im just like amazed. my parents came in and tried to distract me from reading and i wouldnt pay attention 2 them so thats how good this story is.. write more
Amethyst 269 chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
Aw, thanks! I love this story too much to not review! :D Anyways, this last chapter was great! It's sad that it's over, and at such a cliffhanger too! But I'm glad there'll be a sequel! :'D Also, the My Little Pony part...hilarious...xD

~Amethyst 269~
animeluver45 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wondeful first chapter! makes me want to read mor :)
triforcemeralds chapter 19 . 2/15/2012
I just read this story in my many searches for fanfics of novel-ish lengths. This story is by far one of the best I've read on this site as far as AU stories go. I'm fairly new as an author and it's stories like these that inspire me to try and create my own stories. I don't know how this site works but if you ever write the sequel let me know. Hopefully my own work, Birth of the Legend, will have enough written that I can post it without the fear of being stuck in a rut as to what I'll write. Be on the lookout, even if it's just to criticize and berate me it would mean a lot.
Magicians Hat chapter 19 . 2/15/2012
One last thing before I stop bothering you with my incessant reviews:

One of the many things I love about this story is that it isn't just about the school shooting, it's about the days after. That has a special depth to it, y'know? Not just the adventure, but every day after...

So...yeah! That's all for me, thanks!

-Magicians Hat
Magicians Hat chapter 19 . 2/15/2012
One last thing before I stop bothering you with my incessant reviews:

So...yeah! That's all for me, thanks!

-Magicians Hat
Saria88 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
A great ending to a wonderful story. I've enjoyed this since I started reading it a few years back. It was a unique plot and setting for a Zelda story, and I'm glad you saw it through to the end. I'm glad you kept Link alive, because now there will be a sequel, which I eagerly anticipate. I can only imagine what reactions everyone will have when they find out Ganondorf is alive. Oh boy...

Anyway, great work. I'll be keeping an eye out for your future works, especially the sequel to this. I wish you success on your writing endeavors.
Jazzmatazz2000 chapter 19 . 2/14/2012
I can't believe its over. Im sad its done yet happy i read it the whole way. Its a funny story really, whenever id go on id search and double check to see if youd updated. As pathetic as it is, its the truth. When Kafei threw a Pineapple at Link, i had to wonder where the pineapple came from. I'll definately keep my eyes peeped for that sequel (so happy your making one by the way), unfortunately im drawing a blank on a title name so hopefully youll get that figured out. Thanks for the opportunity to read a wonderful, exciting story. Got lots of laughs and suspense out of it. For the last time (I think) on Hit List I loved this story and when i finally become less lazy and get an account this story will be favorited.

~Kat

BTW: Linebeck the Janitor... Who knew? And Link got a tatoo xD. Okay im done, See yeah next story.
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »