Reviews for Hit List
Amethyst 269 chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
Eep! Link's alive! I'm so happy! This epilogue was great, and I can't wait for Wednesday! :D

~Amethyst 269~
monochromeXdreams chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
AAAHAHHHHHHHH.

KISS SCENE KISS SCENE KISS SCENE

And then came the funny.

This is wonderful, and I totally flipped out when I saw a new chapter in my inbox.
Agent Mississippi chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
And I will save my big review for last! I hope I've kept up with your story by reviewing plenty! (I changed my pen name, but I used to be SSBB Gamer) So let's just say for now, that I'm glad that you got around to the end of this story, and it's WONDERFUL! I'm going to read it ALL over again once I'm done with this review! And I look forward to the second epilogue!

(Okay, so that was a pretty long review, but I'll still save the big complements for last after refreshing my memory on the story!)
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
Yayyy~! Finally, there's an update! The cliffhanger (quite literal, too) was enough to kill me, and the wait was definitely worth it! I have to say, I fucking loved this story. I'm gonna be so sad to see it end now...

I'll say this, though - this has been one of my absolute favorite - wait, no - this IS my absolute favorite Zelda fanfiction I've seen out there. It was just pure brilliance. I'm gonna enjoy just reading this several times over, even after it's done.

Stay amazing,

ZKL~
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
Well, well! An update, at last! You didn't need to split this up, y'know. I would've read it either way.

What is the sequel's title gonna be? I want to keep an eye out for when you put it up.

Keepin' it zesty.
StraightedgeEpyon chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
Nice! it's good that Sheik's not in jail
LEva114 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
OHMYGOD! IT'S SHIDNA! IT'S SHIDNA! I finally found another story that has Sheik x Midna in it!

Sorry. That just makes me happy and I had to comment.

Now to read the rest of this.
The Supreme chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
Dude... WHY DID YOU KILL LINK! That is the only thing I have wrong with this story. This story is one of the best stories I've read on here, but the one thing I didn't like was you killing off Link before he got the chick, as cliche as that is. You'd better revive him in the epilogue, or a thousand plagues will follow you! Ok the thousand plagues is a lie, but still, put at least a somewhat happy ending to the story(Zelda can revive and/or heal people, you know.) but still, all ranting aside, I loved this story, especially how it played out well, woth all the charatcers like they are in games and the story being a almost like a high school version of all the games. Good job!

The Supreme
Dequax chapter 17 . 12/20/2011
Wow, man. Over the last week, I read the whole story for the third time, just to prepare for the (hopefully) near-approaching epilogue. Can I just say... wow!

It's true, there were a few cheesy moments, there were some grammar mistakes, and the first couple chapters were a bit iffy, but, man, this is one of the best stories I've ever read on FFN, period. Sorry I haven't got around to reviewing yet, even though I've been following your story since chapter 12 was up (roughly). I just can't wait to see what you've put together for the epilogue.

And PLEASE, tell us what happens to Shad and Ashei! I wanna know. ;)
herdsker chapter 17 . 12/18/2011
GAHHHHHHH so good. But seriously - no update since July? UGH.
Tex chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
I do believe this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Yes there are errors, but they are so small they dont distract from the story. Yes the beginning chapters are a bit...weird? But as you kept writing, it has gotten better. Great character development, awesome plot, and great writing. You sir, have great writing skills. I appreciate you for concocting such a great story. Here's hoping for a bright future in writing for you,

-Tex
The-Sun-Princess chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
that must've been one BIG principal's office...

Anyway, I had such fun reading this fic! THIS is how a high school fic should be done, none of that cheesy romance crap. Heck, every now and then I forgot that it was one, so caught up in the story was I. I love how you portrayed the characters for the most part, and while I noticed a couple of spelling or wrong-words-in-wrong-places, the writing overall was pretty darned good.

I can't wait to see what you've cooked up in the epilogue (and of course, to see if Link had really died; that ending was kind of ambiguous. And while I hope he lived, I would not put it past you to kill him off.) I really want to know what happens now.

I love that you had Shad and Ashei run around helping, and didn't forget them (which, admittedly, I almost did) same with Sheik and Midna, and I liked how you brought most important characters and villains in (as far as I can tell) even if it was just for a cameo. It was a wonderful merging of the games, I must say.

So, thank you for delivering some first-rate entertainment to read, and I hope you get that epilogue up soon!

~Sunny
Heidihammond14 chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
Oh shoot so I literally sat here for like 2 hours and read all 17 chapters only to be left on a dang cliffhanger. You should update soon. Like right now. Cause it said July something and it's now November. You should def update cause i'm dying to read the dang epilogue.

Btw, your writing style is amazing. And this story is amazing. Amazing job! (:
KiraReySolo chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
Oh my gosh. I loved this story, it was so awesome. I cannot wait to read the epilogue and find out what happened. Poor school children, all the emotional scarring you gave them. This was amazing!
Hero of Time009 chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
Now this is a great story! A sequel to this would be fantastic! I'll say it again, this is a great story! Well done!
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »