Reviews for Hit List
FlutekittyNot logged.in chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
OMG! Wow! Amazing! Those are the words that sum up this story. I have never read a more well-written, creative, plot driven piece of Zelda fanfiction. I mean literally this is the best story that I have ever read on this site.(And I've some pretty amazing fanfictions) I'm in love with this story! D Anywho, I would love to see a sequel emerge from this. I'm certain it would be just as amazing and worth the wait.

P.S. Please don't kill off Link!

P.S.S. Will Shad and Ashei relationship become something more in the end? Only question I could think of, sorry.
ProbablyNotKim chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
First of all, I love this story. Totally kickass epic awesomeness.

The only thing missing is my favorite quoteof all time. So I'll say it instead.

Yippee-ki-yay, motherf*****s!

Midna: So original. *rolls eyes*

Me: Shut up, Midna. Not like you got anything better.

Midna: You shut up, b****.

Link: You got owned.

Me: A**holes.

Both: Yep.

Yeah, I'm compltely crazy. I also do birthday parties and funerals. I usually get booed out of funerals. No idea why.

Plus, everyone's so sad there! It's like someone died or something!

I would ask why the hell you tell everyone to stay Zesty, but I think everything I'ce said could put me in a straitjacket. The lab coats have needles. I can't go back there, you understand? THEY'LL KILL ME!

Now, to actually review the story. An excellently written story. I've seen a couple of typos here and there, but nothing big. Can't wait for the epilogue!

As for a sequel? If you don't make one, I'll poke you to death. No, seriously. I've done it before. Plus, it annoys the hell out of people. BONUS!
Soosthemoos chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Too lazy to log in. :p

I believe this to be the best Legend of Zelda fanfiction on the internet. No joke. I know some parts were a little wtfy and some characters from a foreign game *cough Ralph cough*, but in all honesty, I've never seen better delivery in the gaming section. The grammar was the worst part of this chapter, and caught only TWO mistakes. I especially love how you did a sort of montage of the Ganon/Link battles from the many games. 9.9/10 in my eyes.

Stay zesty. ;)

SoostheMoos, signing off.
misszelda3290 chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
I'm sad this story is practically over...hahaha. But honestly, I LOVED this story! It's probably one of my favorite multi chapter stories I've read. The ending: not what I expected, but it worked! I was so looking forward to this chapter after I finished the last, and it was worth the wait. When I logged on to my email, I saw this, and I literally got really excited, and practically squealed when I saw it was up! My friend the proceeded to give me a weird look, but the chapter was worth it.

Sequel? I think it would be pretty awesome! From the broad storyline you gave us, I think you could pull it off! It sounds pretty good!

I really loved this story and got excited every time I saw that a new chapter was put up. This is a really amazing story, and I loved every bit of it!
mindpearl chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
oh my god.

that chapter was the most amazing thing I ever read on a tuesday morning! I could feel my heart racing! please do a sequel, if it's anything like this story it will be amazing! you have a talent, use it well :)
Airian Reesu chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this story yet... I even had to go check my review history to make sure... Hn.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. A very clever insertion of the Zelda Story into a modern setting. The characters are great, the plot is strong, and your writing is very good. All together, this is a very good piece...

...and then I read this chapter. And I'm blown away! Wonderful, creative battle scene with an ending I did not see coming! I'm very much looking forward to your next chapter. Thank you for sharing this piece with us!
ttwings chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
Dude, you are frickin' AWESOME. I can't even begin to describe how much sheer greatness this chapter emits. My mind got blownx3. The funniest part is, all day long I had the feeling that something, I didn't even know what it was, but something that I really, really liked was updated/going to be updated. Then, 11:30 PM hits and I check my email. I do not keed when I say I frickin' exploded. This chapter was great and awesome and one of the most epic boss fights I've ever seen (seriously, if that was in a game, I'd get it just for that) and !

*ahem*

Great job, my man. Great job. (You can't really see it, but I'm applauding you right now.) *gives cookie for every time the word 'frickin' was said in this review*

Now for the next chapter. Link, don't be dead...!
Spaz-attack101 chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
... ... ... ... wow... .. ... ... .. ... ... ... wow... ... ... ... .. ... .. .. ... ... That was beyond my expectations of totally awesome epicness (I don't think that's a word but whatever.) HAHAHAHAHA! I really like the whole battle scene with the stapler, I had to bite my bottom lip in order not to laugh out loud when my family told me that I had to be quite. ... Oh, by the way, ... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "And then he was gone." ! I read that part over and over and over again. Please tell me he's not dead. ... Wait I take that back, you said something about a sequel. I would honestly like a sequel because your writing is EPIC! D I love it!

Looking forward (and dreading because I don't want it to end) the epilogue! D

.Spaz-attack101
ShadowMario3 chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
Wow...just have to say, loved this finale, especially where you had the little flashbacks to the Ganondorf fights! But yeah, the final battle was pretty awesome, especially with Link actually being able to pull out the knife. If he just pulled it out and threw it at Ganondorf's face like Soap did in Modern Warfare 2, that would have been cool, but overkill, XD.

But yeah, of course, just hope to see Link recover in the epilogue and have his friends appear as well. Also would be nice to see Sheik not go to jail. Can't wait for the last chapter, and possible sequel too! There are still quite a few enemies to add as you have already mentioned.
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
Oh... my. I apologize. I'm simply at a loss for words. And I'm crying. This is no lie: I am honestly sobbing quietly. You can ask my flatmate- she's convinced that I've been stalking my ex on Facebook again. Shit, sorry. That's a little much information. It's just this story has so much fucking emotion. It feels real.

Anyway, on the ending, let's see Link and Zelda get together which I suppose was happening anyway but no matter. And.. a happy ending would be nice. For the majority of the characters, at least.

The sequel sounds fantastic. Please do make it!

Again, brilliant story. I'm still shaking. Keep up the excellent work!

-Katherine
MysteriousOgre chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
I... Was not expecting this. I check my email and see the link and I'm like, "what? No way!"

I'm suffering speechlessness, right now... One phrase about sums up my view on the chapter...

Mindblown
Tex chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Poor Alejandro :( I'm sorry about him.
lsre chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
Well, I've gotten through the rest of it... Only to find this hasn't been updated in a few months. I read about your computer problems, however - I sympathize.

I only hope that you'll update this soon, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been left hanging after this chapter. I can be patient, though. Hope you haven't abandoned this wonderful story.
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Would. you. freaking. update. this. story. (glare) (then smiles at owns stupidity) seriously though, update this.
lsre chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
This just keeps getting better. Nice dialogue, too.
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »