Reviews for Hit List
lsre chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
How refreshing it is to read a story on this site that actually captures my interest! Even though I'm one chapter in, I'm hooked. It's great to see an author on here as of late who actually can write so well.

And the premise to the story seems promising! Not something typically or repeatedly done in Zelda fanfiction, so I applaud you. Can't wait to read on.
DreamsComeFromtheHeart chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
Come onnnn, I wanna know what happens! Update naooooo!... *cough* anyways, this is really good! You have a lot of angry fans on your hands, and you'll more then likely have more if you don't update soon... just sayin'. :P I'll give you a cookie if you update!
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
I swear if you don't finish this story soon I will find you and use the wrath of the goddesses (and a little alchemy and sailor scout power)to force you to finish this story... laughes the entire time allright, maybe i won't, but finish the story!
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
...Link in park. just had to put it out there! XD

You're not dead! How many times did I say/think/text/hear that at millard south?
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
painful, bittersweet memories.

Stay Zesty?

And I hope you don't mind, but I may steal you world of Hyrule for my story about Hyrule's marching band...sound like a story waiting for disaster. I'll make sure to give you credit if I do.
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Isn't Aveil the leader of the pirates in Majora's Mask?
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
this brings back bitter sweet memories. What are you a psycology student? You've got the mental aspects down perfectly.
SailorZelda chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Quit asking for reviews and trying to be funny. It's not, school shooting are serious and scaring. They are filled with fear and confusion, even if the "only victim" is a teacher. Unless you've felt that fear you have no idea how it feals and to students like me who have been in a school shooting it's not something that leaves you. Reading about it after being in one is hard enough with out someone trying to be funny about it. You have the fear we felt at Millard South. You have the confusion. If you want to keep it then quit trying to be funny before a chapter and after. Espeacialy now that the shootings have started. Once a Patriot, allways a Patriot.
KTSL chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
Dang this rocks! I mean this is one of the 3 stories I don't have any criticism about.

Keep writing! You rock!
Tex chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
It's been 3 months now! Wow! :P I expect this next chapter to be awesome! I love the story and your writing is fantastic.I want to finish it :P
crazyzel chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Still no update after 2 months? GAHHH I'M GOING CRAZY. That is all. (In case you haven't gotten the hint... update soon!)
Lupus7 chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
Duuuuuddeee. You have to update soon. Like, soon. Like, right now ...Now. Damn. I tried. I found this story yesterday, and have been reading almost non-stop. Well, I stopped to take a phone call, but it was a cute girl, so can you really blame me? And I had to sleep. But, then I started reading again, so you need to give me more. ...now. Still not up? Damn.
Lupus7 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Yeah, I did notice the part in the classroom. It seemed almost cut and pasted over, so I kinda skipped it. I read the oneshot just before starting to read this story. I picked up again when ruto laughed at someone's impression of shad. I do hope I didn't miss anything terribly important.
Tex chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Still waiting... _
GirlBehindTheBlueEyes chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
This is one of my favourite Zelda stories EVER. You have such a great way of building tension without making it obvious, and its a really origional idea. PLEASE update? Ive been checking everyday because I can't wait to see what happens! :D
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »