Reviews for Hit List
Geass27 chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
AveilAwesome Gerudo pirate from Majora's Mask! This is one of the best fanfic's I have ever read. Waiting for new chapters is complete torture and I can't wait to read more. I love this so much! Oh, and by the way, I thought this chapter was fantastic and I am jealous of your awesome writing skills :)
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
I havent reviewed this story since chapter 2...i feel so pathetic...heh yeah, i've gotten pretty lazy about actually reviewing...:(

But...THIS STORY IS STILL AMAZING! So keep updating!

-But no updates means no staying zesty XD
darkwolflink1 chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
i can't wait for the rest well done.
Spaz-attack101 chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
I have to admit, I'm totally captivated with your story. It's just outstanding, and it mentions Jack Bauer who's like the coolest guy ever! D

Your chapter came along nicely, maybe some improvements with your words here and there; all in all, nicely done.

I kind of find it funny that I had no idea who Aveil was until I played Majora's Mask (totally on my top 10 video game list). When I got to her part, I was hopping around in my chair proudly saying, "Yay! I finally know who Aveil is!"

Good luck with your final four chapters, get better soon, and I hope that your friend is okay (I'll also take your advise and not crack my head open on cement.)

Merry Christmas.

.Spaz-attack101

P.S. I wish that I could say that I'll take your advise on not getting sick. I recently came down with the cold. P
Kaitlyn chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
This is by far one of the most unique, well-written Zelda fics I have ever read. I was hooked from the beginning and didn't stop until I got to the end of this latest chapter.

You have done an amazing job in bringing the characters to life even in a modern setting which is very hard to pull off. I also like how you write in different point of views other than just Link's - most writers focus on only him, but it's so much better seeing what is going on in the other character's minds, too.

The suspense of each chapter is so well done and I must say that even when I tried to predict what was going to happen, there was always a twist that left me surprised. I must also say that this story makes me emotional when things happen, which only well-written works can do.

There isn't anything I can really criticize about it either and with most fanfics I mentally fix them in my head, so congrats on doing such a good job. There were only a few minor spelling mistakes here and there, but that's not that big of a deal. I'm so thankful that this is well-written because the storyline is so interesting and I've seen a lot of good ideas ruined by horrible writing.

I'm sad that there are only a few more chapters left, but I can't wait to see Ganondorf get what is coming to him. I also hope that Zelda and Link get another cute moment together - they are my favoritie pairing, haha, and I think it was so cute when Link gave her his sweatshirt. On a final note, I really hope that Shiek lives, since it would be terribly heartbreaking if he died and I think his relationship with Midna is precious.

Thank you very much for writing this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Like someone else said, don't feel the need to rush. Quality over quantity! :)
T3rran chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
I'm getting more and more pulled in by this every update. I think I should start telling myself to read less of this (or reread) so I can actually not go insane waiting for the end to arrive. Don't start rushing, either! I prefer quality over quantity with writing.

You did a great job with Bryne's death. Even though he wasn't a major character in any sense, I felt a pang of sadness when he died. As well, the fast burial was so well tuned with the LoZ universe, that it could actually pass as burial prayer. All characters are playing through in a very unique fashion that offer some author made changes, but, still close enough to their real character in game to be considered IC. It's writers like you that keep me interested in .

I see you've also changed it a bit, that not everything is going as planned anymore. Sheiks attempt at rescuing the gym didn't quite go the way I had expected (I was expecting a shoot out of some sort, though.)

Honestly? I really can't find much in this chapter that blatantly stands out as 'wrong' I'm sure if I went digging I could find something, but, where'd the fun in that be?

I've already added this to favorites, and this story makes me want to petition a 'freaking love' button. However, I've also read some of your other works, so I guess adding you as a favorite author works for now. Do you have any other works planned out? I'll be sure to be on the lookout for them.
TUBOLO chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
0.o
ALinkToMaxHavok chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is great! A very creative theme! I normally wouldn't care for something like this, but you've definitely got me hooked! I can't wait to read the rest of it :) Keep up the good work. _
TUBOLO chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
Oh. my. God.

Amazing amazing amazing. Like a real horror book, only with Hyrule stuff. Amazing.
wishes of falling stars chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I like this. It's a very interesting story premise and it's fun reading about all the different groups as they make their way to freedom or saving people. I really hope you finish- For one thing, I wanna see how you bring the triforce and old legend aspect part into it- Don't leave me hanging!
solent silver chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
Wow. I really can't find a way to critique this chapter, but you definitely held my interest throughout the whole thing and it was a very exciting read
darkwolflink1 chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
oh this chap was well written well done and i can't wait for the rest of this!
Airplane chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
Super exciting chapter. Gory action, great pacing, Shiek being a bad ass, who could ask for more? Keep it up.
DeliciousOrbit chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I absolutely love this story!

But this is why I don't like reading unfinished stories, the cliffhanger's are intense!

Please update soon, so everyone can find out what happens!
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 9 . 11/17/2010