Reviews for Hit List
MikieJoe chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Awsome! Make sure u update soon I cant wait!
Leina16 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
I've been reading this story for a while now, and I'm loving it! I love the modern twist you've put on it. You've incorporated the main elements from Zelda into the story very well. You ended on a painful cliffhanger though! Please update soon, I can't wait!
jdoub776 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I meant chapter 3
jdoub776 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
chapter 2 is pretty much the same thing as yourstory" A Little Carried Away
Lady.Zayriah chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
That was awesome! Please keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!
solent silver chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
Oh zestycrouton, how I have missed you so~

Great update as usual. I thought the dialogue flowed really smoothly in this chapter. Good to see some hints at romance too
darkwolflink1 chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
oh my godness i love this!, it's bloody good and i can't wait for the next chapter. it's very well written.
Emmey chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Loved it.

You've done an amazing job with building up suspense, as usual :)

Keep up the good work!
T3rran chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Wow.

Simply wow.

It's a dark story, really well thought out survival. Everyone working in some similar fashion as you've demonstrated. Only a select few actually lead, the rest simply try to get out with their lives. I was instantly pulled into the story, and found when the 'Next' button was unavailable, I about threw my monitor.

While a great story, it is not without it's flaws. The hero characters seem uncharacteristically good at what they're doing. While some of it is coincidence, and mostly pure luck, for the most part everything seems to be going 'according to plan'. Maybe the security cameras will fix the easy escapes.

Either way, it's an awesome story. Faved.
MikieJoe chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Hi! I read all this today and i luv it. I love the way characters from different games are in this and the story is awsome please update asap. Try keeping to the 1 update a week thing k.
mature-yet-innocent chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
Great chapter! Course, it's been a while since you've updated this story.

I remember reading that Ganondorf is doing this for superstitious reasons. Are you going to bring in the Triforce or one of the legends from the past into the story? If not that, are you going to imply that the Triforce and legends have something to do with this?

I figured Sheik would be doing this for financial and stupid reasons. Hope he finally turns on Ganondorf at the final encounter.

It would be kinda cool if you did a sequel to this story once you were done, focusing on the heroes figuring why Ganondorf did what he did and that there might be some truth to the legends.

Keep up the good work!
Morbidly Bored chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Hee hee, we're alive. :3

Thank you! Update when you can, okay?
Morbidly Bored chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh my dearest 'lo. I'm kinda scared... :3

Thank you~! I look forward to the next installment!
triforce007 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Alright, so this story is one of the better ones I've found on this site in a long while...don't leave us hanging!

I really hope you choose to continue this, and soon!
djshark chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
this story is awesome! hope you update soon
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »