Reviews for Hit List
SoldSnake chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
I know this story doesn't get a lot of reviews, but you have to understand that this section, although with quite a few fics, isn't as big as the anime and manga sections of the site. So less reviews are common.

Anyway, I really can't wait for the next update. Link and Zelda need to meet each other soon, which I hope they will. And after re-reading this, I finally get the premise of what the bad kids are trying to accomplish. It's actually a really good job; very clever!
zeldareader chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
This story is so well-written, and I could not stop reading. I really hope you update it soon!
Unusedaccountcausenodelete chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
O it's very good I can't wait until the next chapter : )
Kamil the Awesome chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
MOAR!
ProbablyNotKim chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
YAY! ANJU'S ALIVE! *happy dance*

I think I read this a while ago. The only problem i have is Chapter 5's title. Really? Call of Duty?

Um, other then me ranting, I love that part where they actually jokingly work out a plan. Then, Zelda starts it up. That put a smile on my face. Especially what Saria said!

"Tie him up like Jack Bauer!"

That just made me laugh. Ok, I like the chapter, interesting story/idea, an I'm hoping you update soon!
Kattheamazing chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
Ooooh, exciting! This chapter was pretty awesome. We learnt a bit about Ganondorf's plan, which seems to be more complex than I first thought, and there was some epic thug-bashing. Not only that, but it seems like Link, Midna and Zelda are all on separate little quests to save the day! XD I'm guessing they'll proabaly meet up at some point, but who knows. What if they don't make it out? 0.0 Scary!

Loving this chapter, and I'm now very excited for the next one. You say it's going to be dramatic? I get ridculously excited. That's the way it goes. Now you must fear my excited story-fangirl raves! OMGOMGOMGOMG I CAN'T WAIT YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AT SOME POINT OTHERWISE I WILL ASPLODE! *fangirl moment over* Ahem, so yeah. Looking forward to it.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
Wow, job well done! The only thing that had me really disappointed was the fact that Link wasn't really in this chapter... Other than that, the read was quite enjoyable!
Kattheamazing chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
I've been spending most of yesterday redaing fanfics, and this one was probably the best one out of all of them! I just got drawn in from teh begginning and as the plot got molre and more exciting I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen! Sad as it sounds, it's true. I love this fic.

The idea of LoZ being set in a highschool has never really appealed to me, but this story is different to most other Highschool fics out there. This one's actually exciting and interesting, whereas others just focus plainly on romance, which is important (and done well in this story) but can get boring after a while.

So yeah, great job. This is one of my fav LoZ fics of all time, and I literally cannot wait until the next update. I'll die if I don't get to find out what happens next, and then my ghost will turn up on your doorstep playing sad violin music! Then you'll be sorry... (just kidding XD but I'm really excited for the next chapter!)
randomguy1517 chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
wo. please keep writing :)
xxsmswacxx chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
I don't mean to sound harsh, but you promised another update in a week. It's been almost 3 weeks. Either UPDATE THE STORY or STOP PROMISING TO UPDATE IT WHEN YOU DON'T! thank you.
Patchworkcrows chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
YAY! LINEBECK! XD Figures Linebeck would be the janitor.

:3 I'm so happy you didn't leave out Veran or Linebeck. Or Onox! ONOX GOT HIS ASS KICKED, WOOT!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Wow! That was really good! I enjoyed it very much! I wonder what Link's plan is for saving his little sister an Zelda... I can't wait to read more!
Tetraforce chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I know this sounds weird since I usually get ignored also:

it's not healthy to actually be that obseessed with reviews and this is coming from a guy who never gets praised for anything too since there are spiritual forces that hate this reviewer too.

The spiritual forces are just being a bit racist or something and it's nothing you OR I personally did though the spiritual forces will want to act like so.

I also like this story even though this chapter is a bit misleading but other then that I like how you made actual personalities out of the characters and described some of the town but it would be neat if we were given a more geographic description.

How does Modern Hyrule work in your mind?
YouDidn'tSeeAnything000 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
omg! why aren't sheik and midna bothered about link? awesome story, btw.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Wow! That was really amazing! I can't wait to see more!
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »