Reviews for Hit List
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Wow. That is an amazing story so far, and it's already one of my favorites. I love it, and please update soon! By that meaning not two years, or even one. Like, if you did an updte like every week(Or day XD) that would be awsome! :D Well, update soon!
The Three Gospels chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
This is not bad at all. Dark, creepy and heartfelt. Love it! We love the fact that Midna's in love with Sheik, hope he feels the same. Will Link and Zelda and Midna work together to save Ordona High? Please update soon, we promise to review.

Singing The Gospel Truth,

Scarletta, Aliona and Esmie a.k.a The Three Gospels
PassiveSheep chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Awesome story man cant wait to see what happens next, update soon.
friggidyfantastic chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
WAH UPDATE!

Yupyup, it's me, again. hahaha. :D

BUT I WANT AN UPDATE! THAT'S CRAZY!FJLSDKJFNSDF

I'm going to die soon! D:

Aww, the Link and Zelda fluff in there, I'm glad that was in there! Made me all warm inside, and it's cold here! XD

I also like Midna's character. She's not exactly the love interest of him, but prety darn close: BEST FRIEND! :D Happy I is. :DD

But anyways, PLEASE UPDATE THIS! THE PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU TO UPDATE ARE MOST LIKELY GOING CRAZY LIKE I AM!

Toodle Doo. :D
LZfanatic12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
dude u need to get this story going; it's a good story!
Honeybeebee chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Awe.. poor Sheik.. well I hope you update soon.
Elisa chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
wow I just read the review that's right next to mine and all I have to say is AWESOME! I'm LDS too! so cool.

Awesome and again love the fic.

Elisa M.
Janus3003 chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Hmm, certainly one of the better written stories I've seen in a while. Good job with the description and the dialogue.

Obviously, I think you should be careful with writing this now, given the recent Virginia Tech shootings. I can't think of any real good advice, aside for maybe waiting a bit or making sure you don't treat things lightly.

Anyway, I read your profile. Looks like Hyrule Master and I aren't the only LDS writers around here.
Elisa chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Oh my freaken gosh. that was great! I love the pairings Minda and Sheik. who would have thought of that. I'm just glade that Minda goes with Sheik and not Link, Link is Zelda's man. please make some sparkes fly between them in the next chappie.

I Need More Fluff.

Love it

Elisa M.

P.S. This is the second review I wrote for this story.

Tee hee
josh chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
wow very dark... i like it.
I3zelda chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Really good story! can't wait until the next chapter!
Tronzler chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Now this is an interesting story.
ZeBubba chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Oh snap! School shootings! (...God I'm desensitized) anyways kick ass story, keep it up!
slipkid chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Okay, so this a urban crime/mob drama, taking place in a high school, using Zelda characters.

Just when I thought I'd seen it all, or maybe I just haven't been spending enough time on this site . . .

Regardless, this is a fairly well-written story. I just hope you can avoid the cliché's associated with the mob genre, a few of them have already reared their repulsive heads (Sheik and Midna's relationship, Sheik questioning the integrity of his deed, his blind faith in Ganondorf). I'm not expecting "The Godfather," or "Goodfellas," but try to shake things up a bit. Cause' the way things are going now, I bet I know what's going to happen in the next chapter. The dialogue could use a bit of work, also. It's a bit cheesy. More so in the first chapter, but I digress.

Despite what all these criticism's might lead you to believe, I like your story. Definitely one I'll be watching.
MasterSword50 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Sheik and Midna? O_o ... That's a new one.

Hey, my biased towards pairing preferences aside, I actually am very impressed with this story. It's got just the right amount of characters mixed in with other games to give it that humorous feeling, while the storyline keeps you on the edge of your seat. And the dialogue is superb.

Keep it up man.