Reviews for Hit List
KDRDEADMAN chapter 28 . 3/18/2016
This was an amazing story. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/3/2016
I gotta say i really liked the way you drew out the plot, how multiple chapters happened at the same time and you made it work. I liked it and look forward to reading the sequel!
luisAM21 chapter 28 . 2/2/2016
AWW SHIT IM SO EXCITED TO READ THE SEQUEL but anyways this story is not the best of all fanfictions but was still interesting from start to finish.
Havane 31 chapter 28 . 1/31/2016
Hey ! I just finished your story and really, it was very, very good :3
I... don't really know what to add so, I'll just keep it simple x)
Good job !
Guest chapter 28 . 1/17/2016
Wow this was a really good story/ book lol! I couldn't stop reading it. I'm super excited to read the sequel :).
Anon ovo chapter 28 . 1/15/2016
I don't know of you read these reviews anymore, but if you do holy shit. This fic was one of the best fics I've ever read. I was intrigued by the whole idea of a school shooting and you delivered. You're really witty with dialogue and you had me giggling or grinning at the teenage thoughts in the story. You write smart too! All these terms lives being tied together made this story all the better! Although there was Zelink, I really feel you you didn't make this a "zelink" fic. You had characters with personalities one could distinguish, you had relationships being formed, peoppe being more than their label, etc. I really liked Shad and Ashei ending up as friends and upon first swing Darunia defend Ruto way back, it made me like the guy. There was never a dull moment. When I was reading Link's parts, I was hooked but I was also hungry to see what was going on with Midna and Sheik or Zelda or Shad and Ashei , etc. I cared about everyone and that is a really good thing. This fic was amazing and upon finding out Ganon wasn't just crazy in this fic and that he really was the King of Thieves and that Zelda had wisdom (her visions were awesome come on) and that Link had courage, it made it even more awesome! Anyway, no more rambling. Onto the sequel! Tbh I have never really even played a Legend of Zelda game (unless two hours of Majoras Mask counts) but I really a lot of loz fanfiction just cus haha. I assume the master sword is all that can stop Ganon so it is assumed that Link may weild the sword in the sequel? AaHHHHHh. Anyway. Thank you!
Zargon564 chapter 28 . 1/12/2016
good job on this fic...i liked it alot and going to see the sequel right as soon as i send this. Anyway have a great 2016 you exeptional writer you.
Flik98 chapter 28 . 1/6/2016
Oh my goodness this was freaking amazing! I could barely put it down, and I have no idea how I haven't seen This before haha :) onwards to From the Dust, methinks xD
Guest chapter 28 . 1/3/2016
Wow. I read it all in one go which is not something I can do often, but I couldn't stop reading for long enough to print it out. I'm super excited to read the sequel.
spade-of-hearts chapter 28 . 1/3/2016
Well, this certainly had me hooked - finished in a day!
There are a few spelling/grammar/word choice errors that could be easily fixed with a beta, but other than that, I'm very impressed. Great work!
Strawberry r Kitty chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
Oh my Farore...it's only chapter 10...*shudders* this is terrifying...ly good
OnFireGeek chapter 28 . 12/31/2015
An engaging read from start to finish! I LOVED Zelda, and her scenes with Link really shined. Any scene with Link did, actually. The balance of characters felt sturdy, especially with as many different POVs as you have.
But you did an AWESOME job. Definitely be proud of this work of yours.
Shaveza chapter 28 . 11/14/2015
AMAZING. The story flows much better, and its much more coherent. It's awesome you found the time to do these revisions while working on FtD too.
PkmnTrainerLink chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This story is by far the best I have ever read on this site. Enough said.
Kamil the Awesome chapter 28 . 10/27/2015
Holy shit zesty, way to make it better. The thing I like most about the changes is the pacing. The end, as great as it was in the original version, was somewhat fast. Adding in little bits while separating everything into more manageable chunks - including slicing the two part epilogue into four chapters and an epilogue was a great idea.

Welp, looks like I'm gonna jump over to From the Dust. See ya there.

Stay Awesome