Reviews for Hit List
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
When you mention sequel and museum my first thought was the series of Night at the Museum movies. Those things are pure gold and I can't even begin to imagine how amazing your sequel will be. I bet Auru will be mad when he finds out that Link lied to him about something like that though.
AryllCanSing chapter 18 . 3/2/2015
But Liiiiiink your just so huggable! (Am I allowed to believe truer words have never befn spoken?)
HylianVoices chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
Well sequel sounds like the most amazing thing ever. However I should never be half-convinced my favorate character has died, and I've had my favorate character killed off for no reason before! So before I start ranting about something I'm going to finish the story. (And don't think I didn't notice there wasn't a single mention of The Master Sword)
silveresque eclipse chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
You kept me distracted from my Algebra II project and Chemistry lab that's due tomorrow. XP
Now to the sequel!
Marasia chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
Oh my god...

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing of a read this story was. Where do even begin to describe how much I loved this?

I loved the characters, and I loved how wonderfully you connected everyone together and kept true to their personalities. I loved the plot and how well your writing flowed and kept the story interesting. I loved how you kept true to the original story of LOZ, with the three Triforce bearers and their roles they carried with one another. I especially liked the Link and Zelda pairing, might I say.

There were times when I was aching for more action scenes, but those dialogue scenes in between were great and helped amazingly with your characters and development.

I am so excited for the sequel. You'll be seeing me there once I'm done with this review.

Thanks for the great read!
Canis Lupes chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Interesting concept so far... Can't say that I like it, but not saying I don't either.
I'll keep reading it, though. Seems promising.
kareem chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
I don't know aveil from majora mask Ocarina of Time Twilight Princess all great games you wasn't very specific
ThisIsANiceName chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Hello, author :) I love this fic. You slowly and perfecly incorporated the magical world of Hyrule to the modern, unbelieving AU where people think that the legend is just a fairytale. You kept me in suspense from the very first moments of the hostage drama(seriously i've been thinking about it the whole duration of my reading...about, 3-4 days?). and most especially, YOU LOVE YOUR READERS. I love u, too. :) haha.

Im gonna move on to your sequel...hopefully it would be more epic :D
By the way, if your time allows you, would you please describe the characters in a detailed manner for me? Im inspired to draw scenes for each of your chapters. :) pretty please?

PS: Bless the stapler. It rules. Mighty Ganondorf owned by an office equipment. It should have its own pedestal in the Temple of Time.
Twilight16 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
its nice to see my name every now and then its pretty rare
Britmysta chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
Hey bro! Rad story man. Breezed through the whole thing in like three days. I was hooked! I think you started a sequel so I'm gonna go check that out too.

-BW
Lilac Gemini chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
Hey, I think you should do Generations and In a World All Our Own. They sound really interesting, and it seems like you want to write them, so go for it!
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Haha, "Link Hero"! I don't know why, but I laughed at that...not in a mean way, I just found it amusing that his last name's Hero. Has something to do that hardly any Zelda characters have a last name in the Zelda universe (yeah, Nohansen could be a part of Daphnes's first name, sort of like how Mary Kate can be a first name instead of a first name and middle name) *coughs* Okay. Let's get this review into gear!

I believe "drugy" is actually "druggy." Could be your location spelling, though, but where I'm from (Canadian spelling, a beautiful hybrid of American and British, muhaha!) it's druggy. Or, what I call it, "drugg-eh." Eh? xD

I'm totally in love with Midna Twili right now! Nice description of her - I really liked it. She has my aspired style and goes against the student body! YEAH. You go, girl! (I relate to her in a way, lol).

As for Sheik Shadow, brief biography of him that was straight to the point and not too long nor too short. Many writers make a horrible mistake when a character is introduced and then s/he dumps a bunch of background info in a brief period of time. And then they do it to the minor characters. -.- HELLO? Where's the character development!? Write a story about their background info if you have that much content! *ahem* Anyways, what a nicely balanced introduction for each character.

Oh yeah, the word "ok" is actually written as "okay." It bugs the hell outta me when I see ok's various forms such as OK, or o.k. or O.K. etc. But "okay" is okay.

Some punctuation errors. They're very small and hard to spot (but I got eagle eyes!), so I doubt anyone will notice them (besides wonderful me). I wouldn't bother with them, honestly.

Error: during the description of the school, you used "their" instead of "there".

Man, if I ever went to Ordona High, I'd totally be geeking out with the Chess Club!

On an end note, lovely first chapter. It was a bit longer than my short attention-span could've maintained, but I got through with it so it was pretty good. I like how each character from various games are incorporated into this story and have their obvious character traits transformed accurately into the modern world. And that ending was ominous...I'm afraid to read the next chapter. But I will because I liked what I read, and I'll see if I'll like it some more!
SoExtra chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Amazing job, amazing story, great writing skills, well thought out, beautiful imagery, great comic relief moments, feeling of naturalness, well developed characters, amazing plot! Every thing was just absolutely amazing and I'm in awe! Off to read the sequel I go! Keep up the awesome work!
Nevershutup chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
I know it's a bit after the original story, but I'd like to say that this is an AWESOME story! You had great characters, and an amazing plot. Thanks for something to entertain me today!
Delinquent author chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Well from the first chapter I can tell this will be a linkxzelda story too bad I'm a big midnaxlink but oh well I'm still interested in the story so I'll keep reading. Let me just say any kid named ganondorf is probably going to cause trouble.
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »