Reviews for Hit List
Astercia chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
I'm usually not into high school stories but reading over the summary this one was too intriguing to pass up. You've outdone yourself. The mix in with the magical features of the Zelda games was perfect, and a good way to create the plot.
A
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I agree were is the sequel! But still this story is truly amazing! You did a wonderful job! Love it :)
LinkSpiderGale chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Yeh I agree with Triforce Hyilian!
There should be a sequel! And Links last name is soooo the best last name for him!
It's AWESOME and fitting!

Love it.
-LinkSpiderGale
LinkSpiderGale chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Hehe, Dangerous Doors! Nice.
Links sooooo adorable!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ps- Luv the way u made Midna!
Pps- AWESOME
#Epic
-LinkSpiderGale
Triforce Hyilian chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Omg! I LOVE this story! X3 XD it was heart wrenching to think that our hero Link could've died! You are an AMAZING author! This fanfiction is so very awesome. I couldn't stop reading! I love Links last name it just about sums him up. And I love the way you described Midna! Hehe very smart! You are very very extremely awesomely megaly talented and I very much hope there is a sequel!
Love ya! XD Triforce Hyilian X3
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
it is amazing so far
Dr. Jawn Watson chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
its kinda sad u let this story go. wheres tne sequel u promised?! D: C'mon im still waiting!
ShadowAura chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Its windwaker isent it
ShadowAura chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
I like your story :D
ShadowArua chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Okey hi :] by the way im not a boy.
Total Romance Fan chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
It's about time they kissed! Yay! ;)
Total Romance Fan chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
He has to make it! I love this story! It's interesting and so different from any other stories I've read! So much things have happened and its about to end soon, I can't wait to see it end! Come on Link!
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Whew. It's been a wild ride, but here we are at the end. This was an amazing story; I'm so glad I found it all those years ago...

I liked the story. There's always some polishing to be done, but You've improved a lot since the story began. The ending went off great. Some descriptions got a little long; I think it could be improved by giving an outline, and making the reader fill in the blanks instead. Not to say detail isn't good or important, but too much can get in the way of the story.

Good grief, it's been fun. Looking forward to your next works!

Ricorum Scaevola
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
I'm Back! And this is a wonderful chapter. I loved the way it's wrapping up.

References; I loved the "boxing with a magic kangaroo" Oracle references. Also Farore... Awesome!
Firekat Archer chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This was exactly what I was looking for today when I went looking for Zelda fics. This is one of the best with a modern Hyrule I've ever read. Great job!
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »