Reviews for Siriusly Bored
winxclubcharlie chapter 1 . 1/19
OMG! This had me giggling madly! xD
Although I won't mention that Remus changing at will is out of canon because people have already said that but I for one agree with Mr. Moony wholeheartedly on the 'cowards that want to live' club
If I was reading correctly I seem to remember that Lily had quite a temper...actually I believe she could've gave Mrs Weasley a run for her money, had they ever meant...

And like another reviewer said I'm surprised you managed to fit Peter in without me lashing out at my screen...although I couldn't help but think a few dark thoughts...but then again I've always thought there was more to Peter then met the eye. JKR wrote him as a coward but I always thought the way he was treated before and in his Marauder days might have had something to do with it... But I guess we will never really know :(

Anyway that was a great story, short but sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was hilarious. Truly brilliant!
8SimpleSecrets chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh my gosh, the strip club...that was hilarious! And Remus' club for cowards who want to live, perfect. This was actually so adorable and funny, I loved it. And you actually managed to fit Peter in without me hating him too much (there will always be that hate that cannot be erased). Thanks for writing this, once again, I loved it! :)
Dobwig the HouseOwl chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
hey,

i like this story. its really cool.

but... lupin cant transform at will. i know some have already said this,but yeah, he's a werewolf, not an animagus.

but great story though!
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
ADORABLE!
EpitomeOfDreams chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I lovedddd this! This was so hilarious!
Miss Sirius Black chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
lol thats a good one
milominderbinder chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Best story i've read in about a YEAR! Loved it!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aw! How cute! It was a very adorable babysitting story.

TTFN,

Liz
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Really Good!
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Two words Loved It!
Nytewing chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hehe, this was absolutely adorable. I love the scene at the end with the reference back to the dogfight/strip club.
critic chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Remus cannot transform at will. He is a werewolf not a wolf animagus.
Cap'n Scurvy Gums chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aww, that was cute :) The Remus!Wolf part confused me though. Is he a wolf animagus?
crouchintiger chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aw it was cute that Harry called Sirius 'pa-fo' and his little wave good bye was sweet too.

I though your characterisation was spot on. Lily and James acted like the concerned parents I thought they would be and Sirius was the same irresponsible idiot that hes always been.