Reviews for Envy
Lellow chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was very poignant :)

just a thought... would someone with an inferiority complex really say she had a big heart?
cutiedogsapphire chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was really sweet. You kept Kaoru incharacter and you made sure not to bash Tomoe, for that I love this fic. Its so sad, hearing Kaoru say that, but I bet she would, thats what shes thinking when she finds out the truth.
Emiko87 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
wow, that was really, really good
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I like the line, "He and I both have inferiority complexes, and we will both die alone." It is so easy to focus on Kenshin's sense of unworthiness and forget Kaoru's. Nice.
serabi chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
So sad! It's true when you think of it. Can you really love someone whom you know killed someone you really love? I think at some point Tomoe realized that Kenshin didn't want to kill at all that he was just doing what he thought was right based on his beliefs, and so was Kiyosato. In the end, loving him wouldn't be too hard.
Warg chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
It was nice to see another of urs.

Simple direct monologue, fitting for Kaoru. And well nice setting and good delivery, pacing et all. _

Good Work

TricksterBoo chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I like this piece. It really does a good job expressing Kaoru's turmoil.
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This is sad. I suually don't like 'Kaoru inferiority' fics, but this one is very well written (you're a great author), and it's interesting seeing a possible way for them to never be- a sad AU universe that thankfully didn't occur. What would happen if they both let their fears keep them from being with each other.

Ok, I need to read some fluff now. Heh.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/25/2007