Reviews for My Last Breath
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
AWESOME! Thank you for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Shaolin Fon chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Oh and also, (in the actual anime) she stabbed herself with Susumebachi, and because it's her zanpakuto, she had an immunity, so it overpowered and neutralized Mabashi's (the Bounto)... Yay...Soifon is so awesome.
Shaolin Fon chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I liked that episode too.. your punctuation/grammar stuff was a little off sometimes, but I'm just really picky like that. (I should actually be grateful. It was a lot better than most of the fanfics out there. How did your old file thingy get deleted? Did Susumebachi get it? : ) Yay! I can actually submit a review without being logged in : ) ...I like staying anonymous...heh...I'm a secretive, slightly conniving evil person like that...HEHEHEHEH! ...sorry. Anyway, I thought it was really good. (Oh by the way, everyone, there are WAY too many YoruSoi fanfics, I DO NOT SUPPORT THAT PAIRING! ...I just need to rant sometimes.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
lol nice an i thought this was ok :) sad at the start with a fluffy ending :P
idledmind chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
o.

What episode was this?
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I really liked it~~!

_
Christa chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Gale Frost - She injects her poison (the one in her zanpakuto sp? or w/e it is) into herself which counteracts the Bounto's poison which made her 'better'
Bad Girl762 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
aww good . i liked it
hazelfrost chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This was really nice, I was waiting for someone to write a scene like this in the Bounto Arc, and now you've just fulfilled my dream :).
Tifa-Lock chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Very sweet! w·

I can't imagine Yoruichi crying, actually XD But still I think this is a great fic :3 .

YoruSoi 4eva 3
Liandrid313 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Man! that was great. i liked the ending.
h3if3ngXx chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I love this ]. I think I'll pretend this happened in the anime. hahaha.
Gale Frost chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
wow...the suspense of it all... O_O

Nice, thought a tad confusing at the end (Soi Fun...how did she get better?) But it just might be me.

There's a lot of issues going on with fanfiction and a bunch of links aren't working...hm..

I actually need to watch the Bounto arc now. Nyah.

See ya soon,

~Gale

PS: sorry i missed our chat at 8 yesterday. I couldn't use msn, for reasons i'll explain tomorrow.