Reviews for The Worst Fanfic Ever Written
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Agree with this.

F'cking god. People write sh't...
Miss Misled-Bloodshed chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
SOMEBODY GET ME AN AMBULANCE! I'M DYING! XD

This has got to be the funniest thing I've read all week. Oh God, I feel... *collapses*
TheGaGaPrince chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
AWMYGAWD LADY You forgot the mpreg.
Invader hooniemay chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
*laughing histerically* oh my god; oh my god, oh my god. Funny stuffs man. But seriously everyone loves nny/squee.

Lol Devi and jimmy, to die. Jhonen, shoes!

No nailbunny. Lol he's unloved by all. And da faq is a marysue?

IhtHM
Lizz chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
...You just brought back my crack-infested NIGHTMARES! The pink! IT'S TOOOOOO BRIGHT! And...the skipping...IT'S TOO JOYOUS! ARGH! *headdesks* Oh, and my headache is back, HOORAY FOR PAIN! (I like being dramatic, don't take that seriously, and I laughed my ass off at this. I'm seriously glad this is just a parody.)
animemaster26 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
best...fan fiction...EVER! LOL
REsidentEVil98 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
ALL I DID WAS LAUGH MY ASS OOOFFFF!
Damn you KNOW your shit XD
I completely LOST it when Jhonen was like "SHOOOOOOOOEEESSS!" and raving on about the shoes. Btw, the "Shoes" song makes me LAUGH. XD
Oh dear, it appears I am on crack again.
Robby C chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
wow. this is exactly as i see these fanfics. you r awesome!
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Omg! Hahaha! Lol :p Jhonen as liam kyle sullivan's kelly thats friggin hilarious! :D
Sabrina Bane chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
*Holding onto chair, shaking.* !

IT ! * Stabs just to get rid of the pain. In her area of heaven.*

Why am I here. Hey a hampster! Here little hamster. (THE one that got hit by a truck.) *Eats hamster and sent to hell. Finds Johnny.* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO! NEVER WEAR PINK! CANTALOPE! *Starts to run, and spazzes at the same. Has Happy Noodle Boy moments. Dies into the human world. Wakes up at computer desk. Quickly shuts off the computer, and takes a deep breath. Turns to see Jhonen in a dress. You hear the scream, and look sadly at your computer.* I need to stab the people who brought the author to this!
TheCrazyGirlYouWishYouNeverMet chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Umm...

Enough said...
DarkHeartsMilitary chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
*commits suiside for the 14th time that day*

Jen: Why? Why does she read these if she throws up or kills herself at the end?

Pepita: Satan knows... let's get a brainfreezy.
Chokopoppo chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is FABULOUSLY HORRIBLE, you know that? FABULOUSLY. HORRIBLE.

But you missed one, which is Edgar V. coming back to life and Johnny crawling all over him for no reason other than "LOL IT'S EDGAR ADURHURHUR".

Everything else, though? FABULOUS. ...LY HORRIBLE. It's also unfortunately accurate in it's portrayal of badfics. If it wasn't a parodyfic, and was actually a badfic, I would cry. Instead, I'm just laughing my ass off.

Have a nice day.

~Chokopoppo
madhappy77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i agree. these are all the worst fanfics that people do that make me want to 'vomit out of every orifice' as johnny once said
DarkChao1663 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Chao- Haven't read a whole lot of JtHM fan fics but these people... wow... Anyway, awesome job here!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »