Reviews for Unlikely
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
that was funny! can't wait for the next part!
Emeralddragon694 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
It's so good! Please update.
Miorochi chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
OMGOSHES HE LIKES REBECCA! how funny!
Mayab chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Interesting. I like the idea and summary. Please continue.
can't think chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
LOL! never thought i'd see a mariku/rebecca. LOL
Jynx101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
lol hey this is brilliant. I'd never thought I would see this pairing. mega weird...but I look forward to seeing how it turns out :)
Blue-Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That is so funny and random,I like how you came up with the ceral name Yu-Gi-O's,LOL! Great short story.
Daring Shadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Hey there PK! This pairing definitely was one of the most unexpected pairings in which I have ever seen. However, I do see your point as to why Yami Marik may be interested in someone that is around his age instead of someone who is like, ten years older! However, it's a little weird to think about those two together because... yeah, it just is/seems tremendously wrong (you know what I mean, right?). However, maybe if the darkside somehow turned into the way in which he should/could look for his real age, it might make this pairing "less" uncomfortable.

As another comment: I always thought Rebecca was eight, Mokuba was ten, and Serenity was around the age of fourteen (but then again, my memory might of failed me). Lol! However, it seems more realistic to have him paired with Serenity cause she's a young teen and his physical form is more like a young adult (I guess it makes more sense that way because of the way they look together but I can still understand what you were getting at).

Well, anyways, this was certainly well written though and I thought the last scene was extremely cute! My gosh, why does Tea get all upset over a little kid hugging Yugi anyways? lol. I also enjoyed the Kaiba scene where his younger brother was eating Yu-Gi-Os... that was too funny! :)

Anyways, I just thought I should tell you my opinion (one reason being because no one else would tell you theirs) and I wanted to say that this story is certainly... unique I guess you could say. ;)

Okay well, goodbye for now PK!