Reviews for The Quiet Man
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I don't care how old this story is, I think it's beautiful and amazing and it's going straight to my favorites. Seriously, awesome job! Such great emotion and I love the symmetry.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Dean comes back. That's what he does. I love that Deans first words were a mix of "ma ma" and him trying to swear. And should Dean really properly die, his last word probably would be Sammy. I think that all the things Dean wanted to say while he was dying was spot on, exactly what Dean would want to say. I think you got everything perfect, although I saw John Winchester as more the commanding drill sergeant then loving father who would comfort his son in the middle of the night.
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is one of those times where I'm really annoyed I can't favourite a story twice. (The story, by the way, is this one.) This was really really good and sweet and just... *exhale* SO GOOD.
Listerly chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I'm legitimately crying right now. The repetition hit me so hard. I loved it. Jesus H. Christ, that was beautiful. I probably should not have read that at four in the morning. I'm going to bed now. Thank you for the bedtime story.
Teyerin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Fantastic piece! Great pacing and empathy surrounding Dean.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
omg, this is just so sad. I dont know why, but I couldnt help but cry as you detailed both life, death, and then life again so beautifully. Someone's cutting onions in this room, for sure.
DrAgOnNeKo567 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this fanfic so much, for some reasons I can't seem to completely state or understand.

One thing I do know though, is that I just really love your voice in your works; it has a rhythm and choice of words that makes me feel like I'm right there with the characters, and it's just amazing.

So, just thought you should know. :)
DrAgOnNeKo567 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011

Satyra J chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
oh my god this totally made me cry, like chick-flick bawling! it was so sweet and sad at the same time. I really loved it.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I loved it! *_*

This is a totally amazing angsty story D Congratulations, it rocks, really )

Kisses

Rosetta
november winds chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i hope this review makes you as happy as you made my day :]
TheKritty chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Huh. I really love your silent! .

And there are so many intresting thing in this story. The great storyline for one and then this great logic behind. Dunno how to explain it in english without screwing up using the right grammar - but you know... First word 'mom' and 'fuck' (well, or sth like that *lol*), then he stops talking but comes back with 'daddy', then he stops living and his last words are sth like 'fuck' and 'Sammy'. Then he comes back and his first word is 'sammy' again and he holds his little brother just like John had hold him once (And I think there was a repeating with 'The dam breaks'). You know what I mean? I like that, all this logic and these pieces... :)

Really...loved and love this story!

Kritty
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Stunning work. The cyclic structure really emphasised the connection between the three Winchesters, and I just loved it. The emotions of this fic stole my breath. Clever, original, beautifully written.

I'm sure glad I stumbled across your awesome work while surfing, I have discovered a gem.
nonniemous chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wonderful character study of Dean as a child and as an adult. Love the first words scenario, and the others are poignant and heart-breaking.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Lol, very easy to believe that one of Dean's first words would be "Fuh".

Enjoyed this fic, good job :-)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »