Reviews for Little Red Dress
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I love it! Great story! Did Hawkeye perk up after learning the identity of the visitor?
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that was so cute! i loved it!
newpretear chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was really good! I liked it a lot, although I don't know anything about the show. Wow I didn't know you had so many stories on here. Where do you find the time to right all of those chapter fics? It usually takes me a year to finnish a fanfic that is only seven chapters long. Anyway, good job!

Carissa
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Adorable blend of snarkiness, bitterness and romance.
Bridgette Potter chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
'Nother masterpiece! I'm hungry for more. If you need anything. Flowers, a date with my brother I'll do it! LOL.

Your ever dutiful servent,

AvataraAirbender-HawkeyeManiac
GetOnTheIce chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
sweet - !
katetastic chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I loved it! I think that it is so cute taht she showed up in a little red dress!
theswordkilledthepen chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I absolutely love it! It is really great, take this from the girl who has done nothing for the past six months but sit watch MASH, and think up her own fanfic. Keep it up!
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Aw!

A very random story, but I loved it! I like it as a oneshot, too. :):) Awesome story!

~Jordyn~

Love it!

What else can I say?

Keep hard at it!
AttheSwamp chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Those words were definitely out of character for Hawkeye!

Great one shot though and I loved the ending.

I have a smile on my face as well now :D
RoseLight chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
A fabulous one-shot that tells an entire story in two scenes. Fine work.
Olive Drab chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This is great, and in my (very) humble opinion you should leave it as a oneshot. It stands on its own very well.
Laurie Eve chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is very intriguing, and I hope you continue soon! I can't wait for more! Awesome job!