Reviews for The Destruction of the 6th Hokage
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Sorry for not logging in. Hope you liked the beta'ed version :D I must say this chapter was still very god and wel written. Well done :)
HeartsDragon chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Wow. Please hurry and write the next chapter.
Terrified of Logic chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Ok, I'll do it. I admit,. its an interesting story and I go for romance more than action and adventure but I'm looking forward to it. Pm me if you want me to beta you mkay?
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Keep writing, oh Kami-sama please keep writing. i need to know what happens next.

hehe if you haven't guessed i like your story...
Haruhibunny chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Contiune PLease!

Sincerely,

Bunny
Emerald Tiara chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Ooh, this is really cool so far! But its a little OOC for the entire vilage to forbid the Hokage to fight, I mean, they let the Third fight someone he had no chance of defeating.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Yupp, keep writing! Um, is it OK to request for longer chapters? Not that long, just longer than this one. 3 Please? Will be waiting for the next update!
piplilpop chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
'Should I keep writing this story?'

Ans.- yes! upload ASAP!
Psychedelic Dust Bunny chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Like the story so far. You should keep it going. The only thing I have to say is to add more detail and thoughts.
The Inamorata chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Nice first chapter, a little on the short side but pretty good. Please update soon!

~Ina-sama
Acia-Chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Ok, this one's written better than "yoru", but I like the details in "yoru" better. ~Acia ("Chiyo")
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Oh, very very interesting. I like the summary, and the first chapter seems really promising. Waiting for the next update!