Reviews for Heart Tag
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I often wondered if they stayed in San Francisco long enough to visit her grave after the funeral for a salt and burn to make sure she rested in peace. Your Dean was perfect in this, concentrating only on Sam, not the dead Madision.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is seriously great stuff. I'm in the process of reading your other fics, and they're even better than this one (if that's possible:) ). Amazing job.
phyllis stevens chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
i cryed with sam this is wonderful
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I'll agree, Heart definitely missed out on a good 'hug' scene between the brothers, this nice little fic wrapped it up nicely...though what I'd have given for them to have continued on the episode in something like this isntead of just leaving it off as they did, though I can see why they did it that way...I will be one to admit that I was crying right there with Sam in the episode, but you've written this in such a way that I think that what you had Dean do really *would* be something that he would do. Poor Sam really does go through a lot, hmm...? It's lucky he has such an awesome big brother when he needs him v
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
When you love someone, it's very hard to know what to do to ease their pain. I think you did a good job of showing the confusion Dean felt, and showing how much he wanted to help Sam.

And I agree with you - heart definately deserved a hug scene. Now, please excuse me while I go and eat chocolate comfort food.
Re-Used chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I hope yurr not getting aggravated with my reviews! O.o

But, I love yurr stuff. It just says so much, so clearly.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
When you love someone that much, it's so hard to offer strength and understanding without feeling their pain yourself. You captured his inner struggle for Sam perfectly. I heard that Jensen was worried about Jared in this scene too because he put so much into it. How much more so would a brother be, seeing their baby sibling experience that kind of test and grief? I think you did a fantastic job.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
My lord you are the most talented writer on this site. Heart is one of my top 5 fave eppies and you did brilliant job with that. I can't believe I didn't find this sooner.

You really captured Sam's heartache for what had to happen to Madison and you also really captured the ache that Dean felt at seeing his borther in so much pain.

A few lines I loved:

A tear rolled from Sam’s eye and he shook his head. “We should bury her.”

Dean brought a hand back to his brother’s arm. “Her family should bury her. We’ll visit after the funeral.”

Dean’s own eyes refilled, but he kept them locked on his brother’s, “You saved her. You gave her the death she wanted. You’re a stronger man than me.”

You really brought closure to that eppie.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great tag for one of my favorite episodes! I can absolutely see this happen after Sam kills her. And it's so typical for Dean to deny any comfort for himself, to just give.

Beautifully written, thank you :o)
astalder27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow, amazing! I so wish that this was the end of the episode! Great job, I loved it!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
You truly wrote a powerful scene here! I think the fact that you didn’t use any dialogue until closer to the end had a really nice impact on the story.

Also, the two waves of grief was a unique touch although very realistic- perhaps the first wave being brought on by the situation as a whole and then the second being brought on by pure grief and raw emotion.

Really- great job!
merryw chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Amazing! Just the moment I wanted!
AcidChic chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Dude. That was so sad! But you did an excellent job of writin this. Awesome. Just awesome.

p.s. I'd like to pretend that they did hug after that ep, too. ;) lol. Now, excuse me. I'm gonna go ahead and cry.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Holy shit that was powerful. Um, belated hi :) I just finally got to see the ep, and wow. Your story really just continued that scene. Sorry this is late, but I knew I wanted to watch the show first, and now I want to cry again. But also I have hope. It's strange. This tag however was excellent, showing the depth of their feelings. And amazing job on Dean, that was really him standing there, I could see him just looking at the wall, being the strength his brother needed. And Sam, even though physically bigger, just leaning into him and letting his big bro take care of him...happy sigh. “I have some tissues in the car.” Aw. Awesome, totally awesome. Thanks so much for sharing this, and for the hug! and hope you have a great weekend :)
Cbloom chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
We needed a hug and you delivered a lovely moment!We so need a hug this season! I'd start a campaign for one if it wasn't so near the end of the season! Thanks for yours!